Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex has moved on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am living in Manchester for the moment so it's a bloody long bus ride:lolol:

That genuinely sounds like something I, and I'm sure the rest of nsc, wants to hear about though. Go on, give us a MORSEL of info you have been struggling to contain.....

Never heard of National Express ? :lolol:

Martin Perry was a fascinating and accomodating tourguide, but I'm not sure Uncle S's crisis thread is the place to discuss/reveal the marvellous Falmer morsels he casually tossed us during the tour.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
f***ing hell! grow a pair of bollocks will you!! first things first, make sure you get some revenge. i know all the limp wrists on here will moan about it, but, f*** em, they aint going through what you are going through. right? first thing to do is try to make out that you dont give a f***. get a make over, new clothes, new haircut, new look. second thing, get all her belongings in a bin bag and drop em off to where she's staying (works better if she's not in). third, be absolutely polite no matter what happens, but keep conversation to pleasantries. this pisses them off no end. if they ask how you are or what your up to then be pleasant but dont let them know how you feel. just say that its a shame how things didnt work out but now you are not together then things are private etc. fourth, make sure that you start rumours about her new bloke (obviously not from you) and lastly, make sure you do a massive shit on his car door handles!!!

move over denise roberts! a new aunt's in town!

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
Hey US, never met you and I don't know anything about you but human stuff is the same for us all.
i have fallen down a huge emotional hole and been unable to see a way out, but your mates and your close family will show you the way.
When my world collapsed i lost 2 thriving businesses, my home, and it looked like i would lose my kids.
10 years on, I am doing better than ever, my kids, now adults, still live with me.
There is hope mate, you seem like a decent guy and thats what most ladies are looking for.
I feel for you US because I have been there. Never worry about leaning on a friend, thats what the are there for, and if you want to talk to someone you dont know, PM me.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There's more women in the world than men by a fair stretch.

Odds are on your side!

Just gotta beat the Chinese to em which wouldn't be hard.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i found out from a mutal friend that my ex who was lesbian when i stopped talking to her is now pregnent with some blokes kid and whats worse is that she was down in brighton a few weeks ago and i think she called my name out and i heard her lol

I do sometimes miss her but meh life goes on i guess ther are plenty more fish in the sea lol

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
listen you have your health, believe me from someone with chronic end renal failure, be positive. women come and go but your f***ing kidneys and other parts of your body dont

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I guess I was league 3 and she was he Championship or Premriership. Ah well best off ending now really.

Is this is based purely on your interpretation of physical appearance? If so you should remember that beauty is only skindeep and there are some incredibly shallow good looking people. I don't know you, but you come across as an all round good egg. I hope you can put this behind you soon and move on. At least we are moving into summer and not winter is one bright thing to bear in mind :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ah well my meltdown has been a mild diversion on a Saturday night. It was a serious question at the start if you read it but for better or worse I am only Human and my biggest mistake is airing my frailties on here but I have done that for 9 years so you take it or leave it.

You go and put something like this on the board, which we all understand and deep down have empathy with you over, and can see where your coming from even if a little strange to post on here.

Although i have respect for you and your views, Why add this to your post.....

Anyway shes probably shagging him now its nearly 12 pm :US:

Comments like that lose you women.

I know its low self esteem, but Grow the feck up and get some bollox, your 47 for hells sake. For all we know you may have been a right so & so to her. We are only hearing one side of this,and i think its unfair to a women we dont know. For all that I hope you break on through to the other side.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Sorry mate but I only got to page 2 before I wanted to make a post.

As much as we all find NSC entertaing and informative this jeremy kyle style thread is doing you no favours.

Things sound bad, and its easy to say there are people worse off, but there are.

Turn your PC off for a kick off and get out and have some fresh air.

Why not think about doing some voluntary work, which is rewarding and a way of meeting new people?

Tomorrow morning get up have a full english and then ring St Barnabas House at Worthing 01903 264222 and ask about becoming a voluteer.

Take care old son, things are never as bad as they seem.

Harty

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the comments and PM's. I am going to sort myself out. I had a mad NSC moment in late 2008 over this issue and had another one last night. I knew when the day came that I got the news I would go into a tailspin. Its done now. I have had some good advice. Listen kids take my advice don't drink and type. Its not worth it. I have worn my heart on my sleeve too many times on NSC. Its true blokes do not have a support network for shit like this so thanks for putting up with my ramblings. Its time to heal.

pintsawhiskey

Apr 17, 2010
bn1
I have heard today through a mutual friend my ex has found someone else 3 months after we split. I am finding this all hard to handle. I have been living in a time warp and still think of her everyday. I know it is not healthy. I just seem to be in a loop and have been for ages. Her friend says she is happy and likes the guy. What can I do to get myself back on track ?.

I knew she would not take long to find someone else but the 4 years we were together seems a total waste of time and I am back at square one.

My self esteem and self confidence is at rock bottom. I at the age of 47 cannot see a way forward.

It took a huge effort 5 years ago when my marriage ended to get myself out of my pit and get out there.

This is a big hit but one I knew was coming as she was to me gorgeous and this is the moment I have been dreading.

Anyone else been through this and can give me some advice ?.

Get of northstandchat, and get a nice brass round for a start!!:thumbsup:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
listen you have your health, believe me from someone with chronic end renal failure, be positive. women come and go but your f***ing kidneys and other parts of your body dont

Exactly what I was thinking, I've been through relationship break up's and allthough it seemed bad at the time it was nothing compared to what I'm going through now with health problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here