Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Have all 3000 gone on sale @Dave the hatosaurus ?
All apart from the seriously restricted view seats which amount to about 300 in the lower and just under 100 in the upper. There is a roof support pole at the front of the UV1 section which blocks the goal to those directly behind it and on a diagonal up through the section. In the lower the seats at the back mean that the overhang from the upper blocks anything going up in the air! There are some photos on view from my seat.com (other websites are available!)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
are they still doing those stupid queues?
1720775272605.png

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I must have missed something, why the long queue now i.e. after 10 o'clock when luke has posted that there was a short wait just after nine. Unless he was lucky of course!!

It's weird. And a bit crap that the queue started at entry to the Tickets website so you can't even look around at on sale dates etc... but perhaps it has always been like that?

Also once I got in, it seemed to re-trigger the queue every time I went into an area to select seats etc... I don't remember that happening before.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It's weird. And a bit crap that the queue started at entry to the Tickets website so you can't even look around at on sale dates etc... but perhaps it has always been like that?

Also once I got in, it seemed to re-trigger the queue every time I went into an area to select seats etc... I don't remember that happening before.
Yes i think the queue has always been at the entry to the ticketing site. Definitely something at odds though as i do not remember a case where the queue was increasing after an hour or so of sales.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes i think the queue has always been at the entry to the ticketing site.
We were told it was random but it is definitely first in first served. I was logged in at 840 on my phone and at 850 on a laptop and at 9am was 150odd in the queue on my phone and 500odd on the laptop. I got into the ticket site within about 5 after my phone so wasn't much tbf. I remember a similar thing happening last season.

moe

Sep 7, 2023
We were told it was random but it is definitely first in first served. I was logged in at 840 on my phone and at 850 on a laptop and at 9am was 150odd in the queue on my phone and 500odd on the laptop. I got into the ticket site within about 5 after my phone so wasn't much tbf. I remember a similar thing happening last season.
Had the opposite today, tried on two devices and the second one to be on the site was given a better spot in the queue.

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
It should be first come, first served as that's what's stated on the background text when when you get into the queue, though it does look like there might be a few issues with the queue system that popped up today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here