Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton tickets

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
What an absolutely HORRIBLE user experience on the app on my phone. Blocks kept disappearing, couldn’t select block or seat. Had to reload and do best available. Anyone else get this (on iPhone)?
Anyone else getting "user blocked when trying to buy tickets ?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What an absolutely HORRIBLE user experience on the app on my phone. Blocks kept disappearing, couldn’t select block or seat. Had to reload and do best available. Anyone else get this (on iPhone)?
I was using android and it did seem more buggy than normal. Some seats not marked ambulant disabled were only available at price bands for that type (only find out when in the basket). Ticket selections popping on and off. Blocked blocks not aligned. Blocks disappearing etc

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was using android and it did seem more buggy than normal. Some seats not marked ambulant disabled were only available at price bands for that type (only find out when in the basket). Ticket selections popping on and off. Blocked blocks not aligned. Blocks disappearing etc
Just updated the app but still having the same issue. The blocks render as per the below screenshot.

Fortunately you can use the dropdown, followed by “best available”.

Unfortunately I suspect we’re now a bit away from the rest of the group.

IMG_2258.jpeg

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
I've been getting the black block issue on android since the QPR tickets, I know people who have had the issue since last year on apple. Need to make it desktop view to be able to click on the blocks properly.

steve c north stand

Jul 9, 2024
Want to take my lad to his first away game. He’s only 8 and a MYA+ member. I’m a season ticket holder and can buy from tomorrow morning window. How do people take young family members if I can’t buy until next week for him? Is it a case of buying mine tomorrow and hoping some left for my lad in his window next week? Thanks for any advice

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just updated the app but still having the same issue. The blocks render as per the below screenshot.

Fortunately you can use the dropdown, followed by “best available”.

Unfortunately I suspect we’re now a bit away from the rest of the group.

1000014968.jpg
View attachment 185398
I now see this
1000014968.jpg

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Want to take my lad to his first away game. He’s only 8 and a MYA+ member. I’m a season ticket holder and can buy from tomorrow morning window. How do people take young family members if I can’t buy until next week for him? Is it a case of buying mine tomorrow and hoping some left for my lad in his window next week? Thanks for any advice
You both have to wait until he's eligible, at age 8 assuming you want to sit next to your boy

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Buy your ticket and hope to get his in the same area when you can buy it, he will be small enough to share the seat with you as most people will be standing

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Buy your ticket and hope to get his in the same area when you can buy it, he will be small enough to share the seat with you as most people will be standing
Whilst this is true maybe no availability by that time so you'd be stuck with one ticket for yourself, although Everton usually goes down the tiers; last time at Goodison and first game of season more popular than normal perhaps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here