Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton tickets

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I originally went on to Avanti Trains site to purchase tickets for myself and grandson - with railcards - for advanced fare deals. It’s a total mess. I looked at other train sites for comparison and in the end plumped for Trainline. No problem at all. I picked up return tickets Euston - Liverpool Lime Street and back (no changes) for a total of £129. Seats allocated as well. :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting, I had tried again on Avanti and just couldn't get the direct train up and most others had no seats left. I have now tried trainline, I never use them normally as you get the same tickets direct without the extra fees, but it was the only way I could get tickets, got mine all the way from Polegate to Kirkdale with reserved seats on the London/Liverpool legs, £123 return inc charges one adult one child with F&F card.

I did try trainpal on Friday but got to the payment page and then wouldn't let me purchase.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Trainpal is a recent app to come to my attention, if I had known about it before, my Everton ticket would have been £9 cheaper... ( Pie and a pint maybe)
If you go to the couple of pubs I went to near Goodison, you can probably get three pints and a pie for that!

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Arsenal and Chelsea next up. Normal service resumed for that "I watched us lose 2-0 away to Hartlepool in 1974 and the club don't think I'm loyal enough for a ticket. I'd rip up my season ticket but I haven't got one"
Speaking of which, do I have any chance of getting a ticket to either with just 62 STH points?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Speaking of which, do I have any chance of getting a ticket to either with just 62 STH points?

Last year there were a handful of tickets left to all STHs at both games.

Chelsea was directly after Athens away which dampened demand. There was also the League cup game earlier in the season.

Arsenal sort of sold out to Tier 3 ST holders as those "All ST" were basketed prior to the window opening and no one could buy any. The queue should sort that issue out this season if there are any left.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Said I'd never go again after sitting in a RV the last time I went,complete bullshit charging full price that is
I get home from work and the missus has a big smile on her face,I thought aye aye here we go,but no,hi darling I managed to get 2 tickets for the Everton match 🤬 oh lovely thanks darling how kind FFS! At least she had the savvy to work out what UV and RV meant unlike myself the last time I purchased for Everton away 😵‍💫
Can't be many left at all now,well the ones you can actually see the game from anyway.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
The booking confirmation email states that the club will send a download link to upload the tickets no later than 24 hours before the match.
Typically, when would you expect to receive the link ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
For Everton? There are plenty. 213 as of 30 seconds ago

Got mine (STH) and Mrs Bob!'s ( purchase history) this morning.

23 now left in UV1 plus 127 restricted view in the lower tier.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
The booking confirmation email states that the club will send a download link to upload the tickets no later than 24 hours before the match.
Typically, when would you expect to receive the link ?
Probably Weds or Thurs before match from my previous experience. The download link failed for Everton last season so had to collect paper ticket at the ground

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
A small number (around 15 - 20) of lower tier tickets have gone on sale this morning.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see all remaining tickets are "restricted view"

Anyone got a view which ones left are the least bad. Heard some are really bad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here