Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EU and AstraZeneca

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I told you not to post that as POTG? It just meant that you had to wait an hour, and when nobody had responded to it's content, log in as JCFG and bounce it yourself in a desperate second attempt to get a response.

Maybe you should have taken up my suggestion and simply posted it as JCFG in the first place :lolol:

I bet you revel in these findings [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'll reserve judgement, 1 swallow does not a summer make, and it's not like he excelled over and above anyone else, it would have happened whoever was in charge

Oh dear - take those blinkers off.

I want to be in the EU, but UVL should resign - she has let down millions of Europeans.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I bet you revel in these findings [emoji6]

It's not that I set out to make people look stupid, it's just that sometimes it's just so bloody hard to avoid. Which reminds me, have you decided which two accounts yet ?

Oh ok , I reckon you have at least two other accounts

Out of interest, who do you think they may be ?

It's just that I personally know other posters and admin on NSC and if the other posters do as well, I could put your mind at rest (and make you look foolish), but primarily put your mind at rest :wink:

I was worried that you weren't answering because you didn't want to appear foolish, but then I remembered all your other posts and realised that couldn't possibly be the reason :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
It's not that I set out to make people look stupid, it's just that sometimes it's just so bloody hard to avoid. Which reminds me, have you decided which two accounts yet ?

I was worried that you weren't answering because you didn't want to appear foolish, but then I remembered all your other posts and realised that couldn't possibly be the reason :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

See ? Much better :thumbsup:

That would have just been silly posted as JCFG :dunce:

*edit* And where's all my bloody thumbs up on my posts this morning :annoyed:
Remember, if you want to try and play a character, consistency is everything. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Two accounts [emoji23][emoji23] It could be sometime before I revel who [emoji6]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I told you not to post that as POTG? It just meant that you had to wait an hour, and when nobody had responded to it's content, log in as JCFG and bounce it yourself in a desperate second attempt to get a response.

Maybe you should have taken up my suggestion and simply posted it as JCFG in the first place :lolol:

And there's another coincidence. After not being logged on all night, you log on within one minute of me posting

View attachment 133317

You're really not very good at this are you :dunce:

Another slow day in the Wz household, retirement must be dreadful .... continuously monitoring other posters activities and still doesn't understand how the internet works ...

375x500.249.jpg

.... you of all people should know that the light being on (or info in a profile) doesn't necessarily mean anyone's home :lolol:

Anyway, I know recent events have been upsetting for the #teameu crew as you finally found out what you voted for but that is no reason to continually derail this thread.

Back on topic.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
These views from last December have aged well ....

As this quicker, as out of the EU fantasy, has been debunked thoroughly, I guess we can expect an apology from the government for trying to deceive it's people?

The first thing I thought was, also, we are being rather hasty, perhaps the EU countries wanted a guineau pig to go first, sensing Johnson and his Government would grasp at any opportunity to claim superiority at any turn, we were the ideal candidates

Maybe, could have. Countries make up their own minds. In this case, a combined roll out makes more sense.

Getting the vaccine out quickly is important, but so is public confidence and trust. It does seem the latter is the priority for the EU.

I personally would take the vaccine tomorrow, but I've personally been surprised at the number of people I've heard express reservations our process has been rushed through too quickly. I really hope corners have not been cut to create some faux victory for the Johnson administration

Perhaps Europe thinks of everyone rather than take an insular approach, after all, the main purpose is to stop the spread and the countries in mainland Europe are all connected

I don't agree that a Brexit / Trumpist / Nationalistic approach is helpfull with a global problem

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
From the letters page of The Guardian offering a solution to the AztraZenaca row.

"The EU is absolutely welcome to gain access to UK Vaccines. It just needs to apply for membership of the UK, ensure it makes a contribution to the UK treasury and accepts supremacy of UK law"

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I see France/Macron are doubling down ...

Covid: France restricts AstraZeneca vaccine to under-65s

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55901957

On Sunday 31 January, 4,560 people received a dose of a coronavirus vaccine in France, according to data from the health ministry. The day before, 598,389 people – 131 times as many – were given their first doses of the vaccine in the UK, a country of similar population size and wealth.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2021/02/why-france-getting-covid-19-vaccination-so-wrong

... :shootself

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Fancy a sportspersons bet?
Or a bullseye to a charity of our choice if in ten years the EU has or hasn’t crumbled.?
My nomination is the dogs Trust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You do know these imperialist’s will blame us for that downfall too don’t you!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Fancy a sportspersons bet?
Or a bullseye to a charity of our choice if in ten years the EU has or hasn’t crumbled.?
My nomination is the dogs Trust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i've got a better idea, have a race, which one comes first, the EU ends or a Brexit benefit is found? maximum 50 year wait then its a draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here