Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EU and AstraZeneca

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see France/Macron are doubling down ...

Covid: France restricts AstraZeneca vaccine to under-65s

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55901957

On Sunday 31 January, 4,560 people received a dose of a coronavirus vaccine in France, according to data from the health ministry. The day before, 598,389 people – 131 times as many – were given their first doses of the vaccine in the UK, a country of similar population size and wealth.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/2021/02/why-france-getting-covid-19-vaccination-so-wrong

... :shootself

Remember no lockdown in France, schools open, deaths since New Year fraction of us, number of cases steady.

We in contrast are going off label with Pfizer (only one in the world) and crossing fingers.

Regardless of vaccines spring in 2 weeks and cases generally falling north of the equator. Hopefully light at the end of tunnel..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Remember no lockdown in France, schools open, deaths since New Year fraction of us, number of cases steady.

We in contrast are going off label with Pfizer (only one in the world) and crossing fingers.

Regardless of vaccines spring in 2 weeks and cases generally falling north of the equator. Hopefully light at the end of tunnel..

Are you joking about France? With the UK and a few other nations it’s still one of the CV19 death capitals of the world. It has a raft of current restrictions including a 12 hour daily curfew enforced by the military. Macron has the lowest ratings of any president. 55% of the adult population say they’ll refuse all vaccines.

15D62B93-EDD3-426B-98B3-F284C880E05D.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Amazing how the EU will have gone in 10 years every time. I first heard that 20 years ago and it still hasn't happened.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Amazing how the EU will have gone in 10 years every time. I first heard that 20 years ago and it still hasn't happened.

Yes there's no evidence of that, just opinion, usually the same agitators who peddled project fear. At the end of the day if Brexit was a success they wouldn't care about what happens with the EU, they have to continue to sling mud to distract from the Brexit disaster

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yes there's no evidence of that, just opinion, usually the same agitators who peddled project fear. At the end of the day if Brexit was a success they wouldn't care about what happens with the EU, they have to continue to sling mud to distract from the Brexit disaster

[emoji23][emoji1303]
Born to win [emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Not sure if you consider European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen as one of the 'usual agitators' but she seemed quite worried about the future of the EU if member countries hadn't agreed to surrender control to the EU re vaccine procurement...

"I can't even imagine if a few big players had rushed to it and the others went empty-handed.

"In economic terms it would have been nonsense and it would have been I think the end of our community."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56009251

Btw this thread is about the EU vaccine response which is why people are talking about the EU on this thread.... sorry if this confused you.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Wish Brexiters on here would spend as much time talking about the future of our own Union they have damaged as the future of the one we have departed...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amusing that the 5th column collective tries to continually distract away from the thread topic, I wonder why ...

The EU's reputation suffers massively because of vaccine procurement

Too slow, too little, too inefficient: there are big problems ordering vaccines in the European Union. A survey by SPIEGEL shows the dramatic consequences this has for the image of the EU.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausl...affung-a-06324c7a-b3be-4284-b226-3382756eb394

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Amusing that the 5th column collective tries to continually distract away from the thread topic, I wonder why ...

Too slow, too little, too inefficient: there are big problems ordering vaccines in the European Union. A survey by SPIEGEL shows the dramatic consequences this has for the image of the EU.

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausl...affung-a-06324c7a-b3be-4284-b226-3382756eb394

If you care to look at post #896, I think you'll find that your fellow troll squad member resurrected this thread, with a question about the EU existing in 10 years time.

Perhaps you should have a word in his shell-like.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I think every single person on this thread has agreed the EU dropped the ball big time. But I suppose that doesn’t give you the argument you are looking for. As you admitted on another thread, you are here to indulge in “a little light trolling” so don’t expect to be taken seriously on here. Not that you ever were, along with Das Reich and Baker Lite you’re the joke of NSC.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Wish Brexiters on here would spend as much time talking about the future of our own Union they have damaged as the future of the one we have departed...

Like the divorcee who can't get over their ex....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

You have to remember that the Brexiteers on here you're talking about are now merely just the username formerly known as Das Reich and a handful of other like minded posters such as JCFG, so it's not really surprising.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think every single person on this thread has agreed the EU dropped the ball big time. But I suppose that doesn’t give you the argument you are looking for. As you admitted on another thread, you are here to indulge in “a little light trolling” so don’t expect to be taken seriously on here. Not that you ever were, along with Das Reich and Baker Lite you’re the joke of NSC.

I admitted no such thing but thanks for your input ... have to say I am in total awe with you working 60 - 90 hour weeks on the front line yet still have time for hundreds of football free posts every month on this one account alone :bowdown:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Bit rich coming from you Bette..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I admitted no such thing but thanks for your input ... have to say I am in total awe with you working 60 - 90 hour weeks on the front line yet still have time for hundreds of football free posts every month on this one account alone :bowdown:

Blah blah blah.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here