Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English National Alliance to march on Brighton

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Oh it must be all that biased reporting in the national press and the media then. So you actually believe that the people attending in opposition will represent a broad cross section of voters ?

I take it that if you attend you'll be wearing non BHA blue or non Blackpool orange of course.

No i don't think it will be a representative cross section. It will be biased heavily towards the trots. However that is partly due to far right sympathisers like yourself trying to portray any opposition to these fascists as the work of the swp.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No i don't think it will be a representative cross section. It will be biased heavily towards the trots. However that is partly due to far right sympathisers like yourself trying to portray any opposition to these fascists as the work of the swp.

Oh I see, so as I point forward a valid point I'm now a neo Nazi ? Oh dear, how pathetic, tell me, was your mother scared by a politically correct pamphlet when you was pregnant with you ?

:lolol:

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Oh I see, so as I point forward a valid point I'm now a neo Nazi ? Oh dear, how pathetic, tell me, was your mother scared by a politically correct pamphlet when you was pregnant with you ?

:lolol:

See there you go again, you cant help yourself can you.

sammy g

I think making a stand against extremists who claim to represent the "indigenous majority" in this country does not have to fall along political lines i.e right v left. After all, Churchill the classic Tory boy had a bit of issue with some more notorious and better organised fascists then the ENA, EDL or the BNP. I think the more people who attend the anti ENA protest from across the political spectrum the better. It shows them the country rejects their views not just a politically motivated few.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The Éngland these people march for is not an England I recognise, and im 55. There is no, and never was an England that these idiots are marching for. Its an ill cloaked fascist march designed to foster racial hatred. Its nothing to do with pride for England, and I believe that people who support them know that as well.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
The Éngland these people march for is not an England I recognise, and im 55. There is no, and never was an England that these idiots are marching for. Its an ill cloaked fascist march designed to foster racial hatred. Its nothing to do with pride for England, and I believe that people who support them know that as well.

Why is it a "fascist" march? Do you really think the people taking part have any idea of the concept of the corporate state, let alone trying to make the trains run on time.

All patriots are deemed "fascists", by those who themselves employ typical "fascist" tactics like attacking opponents, breaking up meetings and smearing and harrassing anyone who crosses their path. By the way I'm 55 next month.

Why is it a "fascist" march? Do you really think the people taking part have any idea of the concept of the corporate state, let alone trying to make the trains run on time.

All patriots are deemed "fascists", by those who themselves employ typical "fascist" tactics like attacking opponents, breaking up meetings and smearing and harrassing anyone who crosses their path. By the way I'm 55 next month.

Not at all. It's just that the propaganda theme of the English National Alliance ("marching in defence of our right to be English") is a very long standing theme of English fascism that goes back at least as far as the anti-Jewish marches of the 1930s.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Patriots?

Thanks for cheering my day up anyway. That made laugh.

I wasn't referring to people in this organization specifically, that is why I used the inclusive term "all". I was of course referring to the term being used by the far left and many liberals to smear anyone who proclaims themselves to be patriotic. You remember those tiresome student cretins in the 70s that used to shout "fascists" at the rozzers?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I wasn't referring to people in this organization specifically, that is why I used the inclusive term "all". I was of course referring to the term being used by the far left and many liberals to smear anyone who proclaims themselves to be patriotic. You remember those tiresome student cretins in the 70s that used to shout "fascists" at the rozzers?

Billy Bragg calls himself a patriot, but I have never heard anyone call him a fascist.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yep, and I remember the North Stand singing... Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers...in the 70s
I remember the 'patriots' fighting the police as well on many occassions in the 70s.
The police are where they are supposed to be. In the middle. Thats one of their jobs whether we or they like it or not, and
because of this they have been, and always will be subject to abuse by one side of an argument against another.

Last edited:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I always wonder why the left think that anti racism is their preserve when in my experience it is more closely linked with intelligence than where people stand politically (extremist nutters excluded).

I refer the honourable member to the post I made some moments ago.
I agree that it is important that "fascism" is properly identified and not confused with something that is not fascism.

My point is that the English National Alliance takes its slogan from earlier, overtly fascist organisations. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good point Kieran, by the way how are you these days? Remember Do I Not Know That!?:laugh:

I'm good, I recall the show well. I seem to have an anti midas touch when it comes to television, as I worked on the Channel M breakfast show for two years before the channel was closed down last April, and then wrote and appeared in the promo shows for Accountancy TV (True!) and that died a death too!

The guy who presented Do I Not Know That runs a bicycle shop I seem to recall!

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Yep, and I remember the North Stand singing Harry Roberts is our friend, he kills coppers...in the 70s

I remember the 'patriots' fighting the police as well on many occassions in the 70s.
The police are where they are supposed to be. In the middle. Thats one of their jobs whether we or they like it or not.

Well let me try this one with you. You are fortunate enough to live in Prague a city that was first occupied by real fascists from March 1939 and from 1945 by the Communists. The people who resisted both were what I call the real Czech patriots, simply wanting control over their own country, preserving their own culture in their ancestral homeland.

Have you visited the Church of St Cyril & Methodius? That is what I call a momument to patriotism.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I agree that it is important that "fascism" is properly identified and not confused with something that is not fascism.

My point is that the English National Alliance takes its slogan from earlier, overtly fascist organisations. If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

It was patriotism and indeed nationalist sentiments that beat the Nazis in 1945 and overthrew the communists in 1989.

It was patriotism and indeed nationalist sentiments that beat the Nazis in 1945 and overthrew the communists in 1989.
And it was a perverted nationalistic "patriotism" that fueled the rise of the nazis in the 1930s.

Don't let the likes of the English National Alliance get away with a similar distortion of the language. What they mean by "Englishness" is something quite different from the rest of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here