Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English National Alliance to march on Brighton

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
On August 30 (Bank Holiday Monday).

Anti-fascists meeting at Brighton station at 12noon to demonstrate against them.

Good to see the local journos on the ball. Both protests have been organised for a good 2 months.

PS. A reasonable question bhaexpress but actually, people like this NEED to be opposed. It is a matter of principle.

Why? What are you going achieve by countering it apart from conflict and a huge police bill?

Hmmmmm maybe the far left like a tear up just as much as the right?? Just an idea like!?!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Good to see the local journos on the ball. Both protests have been organised for a good 2 months.

Why? What are you going achieve by countering it apart from conflict and a huge police bill?

Hmmmmm maybe the far left like a tear up just as much as the right?? Just an idea like!?!

Perish the thought that I might possibly imply that the left are anything but a bunch of tree hugging peacemongers but that that is my point. The various Global protests rather support my view, just how does smashing up a McDonald's counter the evils of globalisation ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, as I understood it, it was anarchists involved in the McDonalds episodes during Globalisation protests.
Im sure its convenient to lump them together with the left, but they have been bitter enemies in the past.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well, as I understood it, it was anarchists involved in the McDonalds episodes during Globalisation protests.
Im sure its convenient to lump them together with the left, but they have been bitter enemies in the past.

But you can say that about any differing group regardless of their political views. It's why they are exactly that otherwise it would just be the right vs left and not ANL, UAF, SAF vs EDL, BNP, NF etc.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I will be celebrating the fact that I no longer live in Brighton and have to put up with this bollox disrupting my life, and that go's for all the stupid parades, naked bike rides, car rally's drunks, drug addicts and anyone else for that matter who wants to be anti social!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Anarchists are against any sort of government. The left isnt.
I think thats quite a difference.

Dave I like your posts but you are missing my point. Right Left, Up Down, Side to side it doesn't matter. They'll be people on the march who couldn't really give a rats arse about the political cause they are marching for. Likewise they'll be folks countering it who are the same. They'll get pigeonholed as one or the other.

I will be celebrating the fact that I no longer live in Brighton and have to put up with this bollox disrupting my life, and that go's for all the stupid parades, naked bike rides, car rally's drunks, drug addicts and anyone else for that matter who wants to be anti social!!

You missed off the gays but you are quite right.

You realise that there is a difference between left/right and anarchists yeah?
Left ...

lcohen15.jpg

Right ...

wchurch12.jpg

Anarchist ...

ppkropotkin.jpg

ALL of them less than 100 per cent "English".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Anarchists are against any sort of government. The left isnt.
I think thats quite a difference.

I didn't mean in their so called beliefs I meant in their conduct when encountering people with a different agenda. It's at that point that reason goes to pot.

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
So what info do we have to call them rascist?
If i remember rightly it all started with the actions of a bunch of twats holding plaques like 'baby killers' and 'butchers of Basra'!

I'll be there to show the people who have been afgan etc my support not much effort really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here