Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The Poll will close at 23:07, there are two votes between first and second at the moment. If you haven't voted yet, now is the time. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Glen Johnson haa taken third place, and rightly so. Very composed and effective performances. The gap between the top two has widened to 4, I suspect it is all over.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd have gone for Lescott myself...

Also the poor quality just goes to show why Joey Barton should have gone, he'd have SMASHED Pirlo off the park.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How many users use NSC daily? Most of whom, presumably, watched the England games and had an opinion on who was our best player. I thought there would be more voters if I'm honest.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
So because Terry is an arse, we are supposed to say he's a crap player? This was a vote on best player, not a popularity contest.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So because Terry is an arse, we are supposed to say he's a crap player? This was a vote on best player, not a popularity contest.

Agreed, but he was so clearly not anywhere near Englands best player. He did ok, even I say that, and I can't stand him.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Agreed, but he was so clearly not anywhere near Englands best player. He did ok, even I say that, and I can't stand him.
Defending was the only thing we did consistently well, and he was our best defender. Gerrard played well in patches, the midfield generally was very poor. Why Milner gets picked I just don't know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Terry was fantastic all tournament, didn't put a foot wrong. Any criticism of him is personal rather than professional.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He was good, but Lescott was better.

Exactly - even Johnston was better. We gave away so, so many good chance any half-decent team should have finished us off comfortably. We were just lucky. I thought we played the best in the French game, we should certainly have lost the other two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here