Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I actually thought Lescott looked a class centre-half in this tournament. Impossible to tell whether he brought the best out of Terry or vice versa, but as a partnership, I thought they worked exceptionally well.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Voted for Lescott-most improved player for me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
terry . lescott.johnson.....all positives.....cole gerrard parker.....acceptable.........rooney , ****.......the rest of 'em just need to f***ing MAN THE f*** UP..!!!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Ashley Cole

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Terry for me, Glen Johnson gave the ball away far too often - running at defenders and getting caught out of position. Lescott and Hart also came out well.

Cat Fish

May 16, 2012
Central brighton
Johnson by a mile for me - offered something in attack, wanted to run with the ball which I rarely saw anyone else do and from memory did three or four last ditch blocks over the four games in a central area covering for Lescott and Terry. Also unlucky with his shot yesterday - great save by Buffon.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is it just me that hasn't been impressed with Johnson? He's made a few great last ditch tackles but he was forced into some of those by his own positioning. Last night he was constantly giving the ball away

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Is it just me that hasn't been impressed with Johnson? He's made a few great last ditch tackles but he was forced into some of those by his own positioning. Last night he was constantly giving the ball away

Couldn't agree more.

For the first two games he was very poor and in my own ratings had him alongside Milner as a weak link. He was pulled out of position time and time again by the French. I felt last night was his best performance of the tournament, but he remains a big question mark at a international level.

Sadly, I think Terry was the best player.........

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Not just you thinking that regarding the last ditch tackles.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gerrard, followed by (and I wouldn't have taken him initially) Terry.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It is currently Gerrard vs Terry for the winner of this award. Glen Johnson was leading overnight but is now comfortable in 3rd. Hart made a slow start but has risen majestically into 4th, with a late swell he could catch Johnson but it's centre half vs central midfielder in the voting.

Typical Brighton fans. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here