Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England fans great ambassadors....

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
....I think not!

so far no serious incidents with england fans here, that is no fighting apart from a few minor rucks with ours....

BUT the way the ordinary england fan behaves is appalling. fans wandering around in WW2 replica helmets, throwing plastic spitfires, songs about bomber harris, songs about the war in general and other anti-german and anti-turkish songs (as we got many turks living here). also hitler salutes were shown, the german OB decided not to arrest those idiots, cos they didnt want to let the situation escalate.
windows were smashed, a fountain at the paulskirche (which is used for christenings only) turned into a bath by england fans....

so called V.I.P.s of the english FA and england sponsors turned out in boxer shorts and football shirts at the 5-star hotel they were booked, binge-drinking until the early hours and provocative behaviour. the hotel "Frankfurter Hof" officially complained to FiFa and the english FA and cancelled all bookings for england fans.

probably noone told them they are guests in this country, and should behave as such...

i added a newspaper clipping from frankfurt's big newspaper, have a look for yourselves...

headline reads:

"Primitive fans from the island breaking all rules: ENGLAND IS ASHAMED OF YOU"

gallery_40_7_1150456487.jpg

sad really, they drag the "real" football supporters from england down, as this is the picture which will stick in the minds of our people. and as much as i love the german-english banter, i got problems explaining to our folks here that not ALL behave like the ones seen...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my heart bleeds. Poor Germans.. 1500 fans arrested so far, 76 English. Go and put that on one of your cardiff boards I am sure they would be more sympathetic

Do you seriously think we give a ....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:yawn:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
and i hope to be carrying on the above on sunday!! roll on the plastic hats!

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
are you really that numb or did u blast ur brain away?

always had the impression this board has proper football fans not louts....???

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...while you are there, look out for a German with a Cardiff City flag looking all horrified and appauled........and sing him the 10 german Bombers song

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
GermanShepherd said:
are you really that numb or did u blast ur brain away?

always had the impression this board has proper football fans not louts....???

f*** off wanker....so why did you put that on here ...are we supposed to all fall about wringing our hands.

grow up

Songs about the war, plastic spitfires and WW II helmets? It is kinda your fault old chap. Perhaps next time you'll think of the consequences before you go marching off into Poland.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
Dies Irae said:
f*** off wanker....so why did you put that on here ...are we supposed to all fall about wringing our hands.

grow up
sorry, but wont step down to your level...

i think its you who needs to grow up or get a brain

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dies Irae said:

grow up
Dave, you're emphatically NOT a stupid person. But from time to time, especially when you talk about Germans - "tee hee, someone just said HITLER!", for example, or your ever-fascinating posts about Medal of Honour, you do sound like a very stupid person indeed, no doubt on purpose.

You're sounding perhaps unintentionally a bit like a stupid person on this thread, if you don't mind me saying so, and which you're not. Give it up, let it go, maybe? Not sure it's GS that needs to grow up here.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Lokki 7 said:
Songs about the war, plastic spitfires and WW II helmets? It is kinda your fault old chap. Perhaps next time you'll think of the consequences before you go marching off into Poland.

What rubbish, whether it's tongue in cheek or otherwise.

The young people of England and Germany have nothing to do with World War II. Neither should forget the actions of their forefathers but, neither should bash the other over the head about it.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys said:
Dave, you're emphatically NOT a stupid person. But from time to time, especially when you talk about Germans - "tee hee, someone just said HITLER!", for example, or your ever-fascinating posts about Medal of Honour, you do sound like a very stupid person indeed, no doubt on purpose.

You're sounding perhaps unintentionally a bit like a stupid person on this thread, if you don't mind me saying so, and which you're not. Give it up, let it go, maybe? Not sure it's GS that needs to grow up here.

:lolol:

Yeah but do you think that MY repetitive childish references to the war are funny?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
GermanShepherd said:
....I think not!

so far no serious incidents with england fans here, that is no fighting apart from a few minor rucks with ours....

BUT the way the ordinary england fan behaves is appalling. fans wandering around in WW2 replica helmets, throwing plastic spitfires, songs about bomber harris, songs about the war in general and other anti-german and anti-turkish songs (as we got many turks living here). also hitler salutes were shown, the german OB decided not to arrest those idiots, cos they didnt want to let the situation escalate.
windows were smashed, a fountain at the paulskirche (which is used for christenings only) turned into a bath by england fans....

so called V.I.P.s of the english FA and england sponsors turned out in boxer shorts and football shirts at the 5-star hotel they were booked, binge-drinking until the early hours and provocative behaviour. the hotel "Frankfurter Hof" officially complained to FiFa and the english FA and cancelled all bookings for england fans.

probably noone told them they are guests in this country, and should behave as such...

i added a newspaper clipping from frankfurt's big newspaper, have a look for yourselves...

headline reads:

"Primitive fans from the island breaking all rules: ENGLAND IS ASHAMED OF YOU"

sad really, they drag the "real" football supporters from england down, as this is the picture which will stick in the minds of our people. and as much as i love the german-english banter, i got problems explaining to our folks here that not ALL behave like the ones seen...
This is NOT the behaviour of 'ordinary' English fans, only the fans that you want to see advertised in order to think you can score a cheap point while dragging yourself down to the level of a 'Sun' reporter. You are showing the behaviour of a few English morons in the hope of making it representative of all England fans' behaviour.

It shoudn't be a problem explaining the behaviour of the vast majority of England fans to your folks. Operation of mouth, with the minimal engagement of brain tends to suffice in this instance. As for explaining the morons, don't bother.

Coming from you, this is feeble and low. I would have expected better.

Do we really judge the behaviour of fans just on the basis of how many arrests are made?

"Carry on lads, do what the hell you like, be as unpleasant to your hosts as you want. Just don't get arrested - we'll all be proud of you".

:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whatever you do don't mention the war, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here