England fans great ambassadors....

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
GermanShepherd said:
*tilt*

most - many ... difference?

:nono:

Well the fact is what you have said is not true.

Most have been well behaved, in actual fact I would say nearly all, so well behaved that they have been praised and yet you come on here saying something that is not true.

Still nothing like trying to whip up a bit of 'all English fans are scum' during a tournament. Maybe you could get a job with a tabloid, they like to say that as well.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
Uncle Buck said:
Well the fact is what you have said is not true.

Most have been well behaved, in actual fact I would say nearly all, so well behaved that they have been praised and yet you come on here saying something that is not true.

Still nothing like trying to whip up a bit of 'all English fans are scum' during a tournament. Maybe you could get a job with a tabloid, they like to say that as well.
whatever:yawn:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
GermanShepherd said:
i agree with ur post.

I haven't said anything that hasn't already been said. The only possible criticism of the English is why it took so long to sort out.

The great ambassadors of the game are those such as Uncle Buck and others who have gone out, joined in the festivities and indeed made friends with the hosts with invites back.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Taken from today's Guardian;

Britain's ambassador to Germany, Sir Peter Torry, praised the fans' behaviour. "The story of this tournament is that the English fans are coming here in their thousands," he said.

"They are contributing hugely to the success of this event, and doing the reputation of English football and the country proud."

Klaus Steffenhagen, the head of Cologne's police force, echoed the sentiment, saying English supporters' link with hooliganism was "a reputation from the last century".

"We, from the start, did not take part in spreading these horror scenarios, because we knew from the start that English fans are not different from other fans," he added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here