Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Euro 2012 squad [Merged Threads]

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Hart, Green, Ruddy, Johnson, Lescott, Cahill, Terry, Jones, A Cole, Baines, Parker, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Young, Milner, Walcott, Rooney, Carroll, Wellbeck

Plus Scholes, Ox and one more

Thats my guess from the rumours. One other to be Downing, Defoe or Zamora?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Hart, Green, Ruddy, Johnson, Lescott, Cahill, Terry, Jones, A Cole, Baines, Parker, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Young, Milner, Walcott, Rooney, Carroll, Wellbeck

Got to be a striker hasn't it?

D

Deleted member 18477

i wouldnt be too disappointed with that. downing is shite but if Ox, young and walcott are in thats ok. Milner is a useful player. surely another striker tho? rooney, carroll, welbeck + defoe or zamora or sturridge or holt or crouch or bent..

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Got to be a striker hasn't it?

We need a striker in the squad with the guile to unlock defences in the Messi/Suarez/Sancez/Torres mold ? Who is the nearest?

Last edited:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
i wouldnt be too disappointed with that. downing is shite but if Ox, young and walcott are in thats ok. Milner is a useful player. surely another striker tho? rooney, carroll, welbeck + defoe or zamora or sturridge or holt or crouch or bent..

I hope Walcott is not there - he has been awful and not learnt a thing in 6 years.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Micah Richards has to be in there, surely?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Defoe will be the other striker

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
actually this season he has been pretty good for arsenal. he has decent stats as well which Woy loves.

Certainly not the first half of the season when the rest of the Arsenal team we poor. For me, he just has not improved a jot over the last few years - pace but absolutely nothing else. Just look at the progress Oxy has made in such a short time - far more than Walcott has progressed in much longer.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Oh myyy Downing is in the squad after not getting goal of assist in the PL! 35 games and a winger...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here