Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Euro 2012 squad [Merged Threads]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jordan Henderson on standby but Grant Holt not. Are you pulling my plonker?

As for the rest it's the same old. What's the odds that Oxlade-Chamberlain 'does a Theo' and doesn't even get a minute?

At least I can plan some stuff to do with the kids when the group stages are finished I suppose.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What a load BULLSHIT.

I'v been looking forward to seeing a new squad and is the same shit served up.

Back to not caring about the England team, it was fun while it lasted Roy.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Oh well JT made it, there goes my interest in this tournament. Terry, Gerrard and Lampard all there to remind us what utter failures they have been as England footballers.

D

Deleted member 18477

BREAKING FOOTBALL NEWS
England squad for Euro 2012:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Man City), Rob Green (West Ham), John Ruddy (Norwich)

Defenders: Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Man United), John Terry (Chelsea), Joleon Lescott (Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton)

Midfielders: Theo Walcott (Arsenal), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Gareth Barry (Man City), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Scott Parker (Tottenham), Ashley Young (Man United), James Milner (Man City)

Forwards: Wayne Rooney (Man United), Danny Welbeck (Man United), Andy Carroll (Liverpool), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham)

dont agree with the ones in bold.
i'd have gone for no 3rd keeper with richards filling the place instead.
Rio instead of JT
sturridge for downing
Holt for defore.

5 strikers for me was a must with rooney out for 2 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To all the people moaning about the squad, that's the best England have. Like it or not, that's the best we can do. Micah Richards MUST be injured, there's no other reason for him not being in there, surely. Nobody left out who is any better. Scholes and Foster, presumably, said no.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Same old, same old... Wish Capello had stayed. At least Bobby Z might have got in there.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I think that is an awful squad. Looks like Hodgson has gone for a safe team, rather than going for it. Same old same old. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here