Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliot Bennett SIGNS

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
How negative are some of you people.....its nothing shy of pathetic!

Were severely lacking in creative players.......we sign one from a premiership club and still people find it possible to be negative...unbelievable!

Has anyone seen our lack of drive, excitement, and lack of creative spark?

Welcome Elliot....boy I hope your a fast and creative player!!
Totally agree. We do indeed have several wingers/wide men - we just don't have any GOOD ones. He cannot possibly be worse than anyone we currently have.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has anybody from the club spoken to his girlfriend yet?

:fishing:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
He will be accepting your kudos?

What?

f***ing hell there are some ***** on this board. People come on here all the time saying we're going to sign XYZ and within about 30 seconds 20 people have replied saying "Bullshit", "Bollocks", "Believe it when i see it" etc. Occasionally it turns out to be true as it has in this case so fair play to ever tipped it up. You are telling me it's was TLO, I will take your word as I really can't be bothered to go back and look so fair play to TLO.

And to the people moaning about the signing.......let the bloke get of the train first eh!!?!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The quality of twats on this board amazes me daily

DezzieG

Aug 20, 2009
brilliant player, i think Brighton fans will love him just as much as the Bury fans did last season when he won their Young Player of the year award.

really good, positive signing for Brighton

(from a wolves fan)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My Wolves mate described him as a 'Shining Light!'... gutted he's left them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What?

f***ing hell there are some ***** on this board. People come on here all the time saying we're going to sign XYZ and within about 30 seconds 20 people have replied saying "Bullshit", "Bollocks", "Believe it when i see it" etc. Occasionally it turns out to be true as it has in this case so fair play to ever tipped it up. You are telling me it's was TLO, I will take your word as I really can't be bothered to go back and look so fair play to TLO.

And to the people moaning about the signing.......let the bloke get of the train first eh!!?!

Blimey you can get angry about f*** all can't you :wink:

DezzieG

Aug 20, 2009
Cheers! Sounds an exciting prospect :)

he is, and he is young, so he still has the best to come... look at his assists last year as well, sure he was Burys top assist last year... expect him to get forward and create plenty of scoring opportunities for you, as well as having the odd pop himself.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

There's moaning because we don't have an attacking midfielder, club signs one who looks a great prospect and there's moaning about that.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
As NSC's resident Wolve's erm, resident...

I would like to say I am whelmed by this, not overwhelmed and not underwhelmed. Just whelmed. Good player, but never really looked like he was going to stay once Wolves went up. Probably could find another championship club if he wanted. He'll do well for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here