Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Upper Block C

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
The ESL got better as the season went on. At the beginning it was really quiet, but towards the end a lot more people were willing to join in the singing. I'm sure this will carry over into next season now there are more people around.

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
We grabbed 5 seats in ESU block B, The atmosphere will be what we all make it up there, Hopefully loud. Just can`t wait to see the stadium with the extra seats in..

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Do we really need a new thread every time somebody get a season ticket

ffs lighten up mate i was as happy as a pig in shit when i got my north stand season ticket and wanted the world to know
oops thats twice now i have posted about my season ticket:clap::clap::clap::O:O

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
I am in the East Stand Upper now :) Block E Row W 611.

Is there a map of the planned new seating so that we can see exactly where our seats are?

east upper.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ffs lighten up mate i was as happy as a pig in shit when i got my north stand season ticket and wanted the world to know
oops thats twice now i have posted about my season ticket:clap::clap::clap::O:O

alright fair enough

regarding atmosphere, does the respect stand extend to ESU or will it just continue be ESL

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
ESU Block D Row F

I think in general it will be a quiet stand like the lower but lets hope there are a few singers in there, so we can get a " Were the East Stand Upper Boys" going... ;-)

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I am in the East Stand Upper now :) Block E Row W 611.

Is there a map of the planned new seating so that we can see exactly where our seats are?

See you next season I'm in Block E W 609.
Back row but I was in the back row in west stand upper for a game last season and the view was great.
Think we are pretty much level with the half way line. Can't wait

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
See you next season I'm in Block E W 609.
Back row but I was in the back row in west stand upper for a game last season and the view was great.
Think we are pretty much level with the half way line. Can't wait

My friends also have seats 610 and 612. I was told 611 was DEAD CENTRAL. So fingers crossed!

I'm thinking of getting a banner made for the wall behind us... anybody got any ideas? Would the club store it? Or would I have to bring it every game?

I'm up for Standing at the back and making LOADS of NOISE!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not sure they have 1901 in the ESU so I doubt it. The common empty seats appears to be the row of 1901.

Nope, the ESU had way more empty seats scattered across it than the other stands. I put this down to those seats going to, ahem, more recent supporters.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
My friends also have seats 610 and 612. I was told 611 was DEAD CENTRAL. So fingers crossed!

I'm thinking of getting a banner made for the wall behind us... anybody got any ideas? Would the club store it? Or would I have to bring it every game?

I'm up for Standing at the back and making LOADS of NOISE!

I'm certainly up for making lots of noise. The back is a good place to start off the chants.

sjn

May 8, 2012
ESU - C
sounds like esu could be a noisy place next season - looking foward to it - block c here we come

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
Just got 2 tickets in the south west corner back row. Perfect for us as they are cheap seats at £425 (just finishing uni so we are poor!) and the guy said we would share a concourse with the west lower which is where the rest of my family sit.

Was worried because I couldn't get an appointment as I'm in the middle of my exams but managed to buy them on the phone.

Can't concentrate on revision now though as I'm too excited! :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here