Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Ejections Today

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hans kray showing why gingers should not be allowed to be mods.....that bloke has a total sense of humour by-pass and what a plonker saying I am mod I can ban you....beach hut is having a laugh

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If ginger kid gives beach hut a red card that will b another one where the other one should of got red....ginger fouls beach gets a red

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
hans kray showing why gingers should not be allowed to be mods.....that bloke has a total sense of humour by-pass and what a plonker saying I am mod I can ban you....beach hut is having a laugh

If I am banned please remember me and start a campaign to free me

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well I missed the game, but apparently it's been a day of odd disciplinary decisions.

Apparently Beach Hut is on the verge of a ban and someone got kicked out the East for staying awake.

Now here is that thread with the email address for the FA ?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

Some are on a power trip. There are a couple of decent mods tho. I have been banned several times for questioning mods views. A sense of humour is all thats needed.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh right so now we have moved on to the fact I sit in WSU so have made a big mistake like quite a lot of other fans who sit there.

You really could not make this up, by the way working for an IT company covers a multitude of jobs and I am not a programer but actually a contract manager, but hey ho you know everything don't you.

sorry to digress for a while,but a mate of mine does a similar thing,i would not know where to begin,he's done it for a long time,very good money and worked studied hard to get there,the subject ultimately bores me(computers) but the job he does when he explains it does fascinate me,well elements of it at least-anyway as we were

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyway MOTD ends shortly I will know my fate :angel::angel:

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Really and exactly for what ?

For being a prick. You post crap beach hut. Why do you feel you need to promote yourself to everyone by telling us how much more you sing than everyone else, which in your eyes makes you more of a fan? If you were any sort of fan you would completely realise what today meant to the club. Did you not feel the passion, the anger, the sheer bloody brilliant feeling about being a Brighton supporter and how much we all love this club. NO. You just came on here and posted shit to make yourself feel great about yourself and where you sit. Do us all a favour you first class numpty, ban yourself go on. Or you could join us in the East Stand one Saturday afternoon and you could tell myself and all my other East stand supporters how great you are compared to us because you sit somewhere else in the stadium.:wave::tosser:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For being a prick. You post crap beach hut. Why do you feel you need to promote yourself to everyone by telling us how much more you sing than everyone else, which in your eyes makes you more of a fan? If you were any sort of fan you would completely realise what today meant to the club. Did you not feel the passion, the anger, the sheer bloody brilliant feeling about being a Brighton supporter and how much we all love this club. NO. You just came on here and posted shit to make yourself feel great about yourself and where you sit. Do us all a favour you first class numpty, ban yourself go on. Or you could join us in the East Stand one Saturday afternoon and you could tell myself and all my other East stand supporters how great you are compared to us because you sit somewhere else in the stadium.:wave::tosser:

:lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If I am banned please remember me and start a campaign to free me

images

whoops wrong Hut

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
sorry to digress for a while,but a mate of mine does a similar thing,i would not know where to begin,he's done it for a long time,very good money and worked studied hard to get there,the subject ultimately bores me(computers) but the job he does when he explains it does fascinate me,well elements of it at least-anyway as we were

That wins the days most interesting story

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
a mod swearing and throwing his toys out of the pram......reported ginger kray for swearing and abuse hope he gets a ban

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
Oh right so now we have moved on to the fact I sit in WSU so have made a big mistake like quite a lot of other fans who sit there.

You really could not make this up, by the way working for an IT company covers a multitude of jobs and I am not a programer but actually a contract manager, but hey ho you know everything don't you.
This is brilliant YOU started the thread having a dig at loyal Albion fans that sit in the East Stand and now you are co
complaining at a dig of you being in the WSU, you sir are an absolute cock. This whole thread got started(replied to) not about the ejection but by your comments on the BHA fans that choose to sit in the East. You are such a knob, admit it and can we please move on, Ffs.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
This is brilliant YOU started the thread having a dig at loyal Albion fans that sit in the East Stand and now you are co
complaining at a dig of you being in the WSU, you sir are an absolute cock. This whole thread got started(replied to) not about the ejection but by your comments on the BHA fans that choose to sit in the East. You are such a knob, admit it and can we please move on, Ffs.

:clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Actually I rarely sing but you know now me as well........

I totally felt the passion today, did I get angry f***ing hell I was swearing like mad (that's why WSU). Thanks about being a numpty but my Mum now tells me I can make my own decisions so I'll not ban myself.

As I have said several times you really could not make this up (being some of the responses to this thread)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Stop, you are starting to look at bit silly now

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That wins the days most interesting story

Truly i am,humbled... honoured even :bowdown: however in reply to [MENTION=5502]Nottseagull[/MENTION] thread help earlier today i wrote this,which i feel will make people realise it's only a game-i could have died for christ's sake...

Had food poisoning (if that's what it's called) twice as i can recall in my whole life,once when i was about 10,although this could have been anything i suppose-

anyway

BRACE YOURSELF NOTT'S!!!!

About 10 years ago i cooked and ate some sausages they tasted divine,now this was about 5 o'clock one Saturday evening.
I was sharing a flat at the time with a mate,who had gone away for the evening and i was all alone,the evening went well and i think i was playing the play station and watching tv etc.

As i recall my mate had a phone in the flat but it was locked to me to use as i could run up a large bill? mates eh? anyway..it did not matter as i had a pay as you go mobile,however little did i realise the credit of less than a pound would be a life saver earlier that following morning.

Time went by and i decided to call it an night,say midnight i can't recall and so of i went to bed.

About 3 hours later i had to go to toilet,urgently....ok i thought

Within the hour i had been in the toilet up to 10 times and it was flowing out of me,but then i started to feel faint and dizzy,and pardon the pun but then i started to shit myself-WTF is happening?

Things got worse,i tried drinking water and then i phoned my old man,he told me to drink water and sugar?
We had no sugar in the flat!!!!!
Things seemed to be ok for a while,then it all happened again,only this time only water was coming out of my ARSE & MOUTH and i was on the toilet with the washing up bowl in hands(shit i thought) but by this time i only had nearly no credit,called my mate-Help dying not a joke need sugar,how long will you be-30 mins was the reply-this was about 5 in the morning and he'd been out clubbing.

Sugar apparently was what my body needed as all the energy and sugars were sapped from my body.

THE SAUSAGES WERE 7 DAYS OUT OF DATE!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here