Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Ejections Today

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A late entry for binfest of the year I reckon. Some heavyweight names flying in from all angles... Love it!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Rightly or wrongly these threads will happen from basically nothing when a game goes like it did on saturday, to be honest I expected a lot more and worse from around 5pm on saturday onwards.

One thing we all have in common is the total support for Brighton & Hove Albion, and when things go like they did on saturday tempers, attitudes and basic personalities are all going to change, most probably with the help of a bit of falling over water.

I was lucky on Saturday afternoon / evening, I got that bladdered when i got in I could do nothing but collapse on a settee let alone find the "On" switch on a computer, in fact it was late sunday morning before I could even do that :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rightly or wrongly these threads will happen from basically nothing when a game goes like it did on saturday, to be honest I expected a lot more and worse from around 5pm on saturday onwards.

One thing we all have in common is the total support for Brighton & Hove Albion, and when things go like they did on saturday tempers, attitudes and basic personalities are all going to change, most probably with the help of a bit of falling over water.

I was lucky on Saturday afternoon / evening, I got that bladdered when i got in I could do nothing but collapse on a settee let alone find the "On" switch on a computer, in fact it was late sunday morning before I could even do that :)

I wasn't drinking on Saturday.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Blimey - a light hearted end to a sentence causes a 12 page riot! Fantastic :thumbsup: Mr Kraay wins the "I'm Precious" award for the weekend :lol: JOKE!

I love the light hearted banter between the stands and long may it continue! I love the threads where people come back on here after the game and congratulate this area or that stand for their enthusiasm on a given game. Its all good. :thumbsup: Just sad it got misinterpreted here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love the light hearted banter between the stands and long may it continue! I love the threads where people come back on here after the game and congratulate this area or that stand for their enthusiasm on a given game. Its all good. :thumbsup: Just sad it got misinterpreted here.

Wow.

Nobody came on here to congratulate anyone, and nothing at all was misinterpreted.

If you believe either of those things, then we'll need to come up with a special award for you.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I sit in the family stand. There are not as many of us as there are in the West Stand but I would wager today we made as much noise per person as any of the other stands, with the exception of the away end who outsung all of us. :whistle:

The East Stand was good on saturday but i must say that the away fans were probably the worst we've had all season. Almost as bad as the'ir shocking team.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
come and get your popcorn.......interval time....salty or sugary, roll up....

Popcorn.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
God forbid someone trying to create an atmosphere at a football match. #dispair

This guy misses the whole game and I seem to remember he was so interested in 'creating an atmosphere', trying to start a song while other stants were singing another song, he missed both goals aginst Coventry.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
reply to "stoo82":
haha. so he missed a couple of goals. ban him for life! i seem to remember myself missing blackpool's 1st goal during the 1st "we're the East stand/North stand" singing. this is what the football league show's for! apparently not for long though...

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
OOH - Bounced thread.

Am not sure if glentana was in his seat but defo the other guy was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here