Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Ejections Today

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
What f***ing prick you are.[/QUOTE]

This and that is all. After a day like today I came onto NSC to read like minded fans views on the performance and the ref and of the perspective if the game from different parts of the ground to that of where I sit with children and others in my group of 11 that are unable to climb the 123 (or 132) steps or stand all game. I didn't cone in here for an argument. Jesus I have had less shit to day from the Palarse scum I have to work with.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What f***ing prick you are.

This and that is all. After a day like today I came onto NSC to read like minded fans views on the performance and the ref and of the perspective if the game from different parts of the ground to that of where I sit with children and others in my group of 11 that are unable to climb the 123 (or 132) steps or stand all game. I didn't cone in here for an argument. Jesus I have had less shit to day from the Palarse scum I have to work with.[/QUOTE]

You need to get out more, wait until I don't post a lighthearted type thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You need to develop a sense of humour me thinks. The East Stand is the always going to get a bit of a ribbing.

Pre-decimalisation-or older money still it was the Rainham end(well we barley filled the rest of the ground) and formerly the West stand-ironic?

I have read this thread top to tail and all i can say is -

Comedy Gold!!!:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
This thread actually started off with a rather straight forward question compared to many of the others on this forum.

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
You need to get out more, wait until I don't post a lighthearted type thread[/QUOTE]

That's rich coming from a 48 year old IT knob that has spent all night on his pc (good spec is it nerd), I have been out with my wife, kids and friends today to watch the team I love, if wife and friends is confusing for you, google it knob head. Don't bother replying to this, you have reminded me why NSC only winds me up rather than celebrates the exploits of the team I love.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here