Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Ejections Today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, it's absolutely PATHETIC. The atmosphere in the East was excellent today.

On a day when everyone should be proud to have been at the Amex with the fantastic vocal support we had from all parts of the stadium, Beach Hut chooses to slag off a section of the crowd. Nice one.

Irony by-pass

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wow, you're from Chandler's Ford? I'm living in Hiltingbury at the minute. If you see someone wearing an Albion shirt, it's probably me. I find it hard to believe there's more than 2 Brighton fans here. :D

In Chandlers Ford, rather than FROM, thanks very much....

For the record:
Eastleigh Seagull - Eastleigh
Southampton Seagull - Eastleigh
Carrot Cruncher - Southampton
Hiney - Hedge End
Fred Oliver Legend - Valley Park

We're everywhere!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

For the record:
Hiney - Hedge End

We're everywhere!

Oi. Hans (Really interesting) Kray. :lolol: Don't Forget......

Skipper734 Curdridge
Jnr. Skipper734 Shawford
And Mr & Mrs Butters Hedge End

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Maybe, I was just including people that post on here, assuming they had an interest in the mighty Albion. Mind you a lot of people with addresses in Croydon post on here. ???

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
Indeed you are

Really, you were the poster on this thread and nearly EVERYONE disagrees with you. Are you really 48? I can't believe you are a genuine Albion fan with you're attitude. Hopefully you will lose interest soon and move on.
#fickle

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really, you were the poster on this thread and nearly EVERYONE disagrees with you. Are you really 48? I can't believe you are a genuine Albion fan with you're attitude. Hopefully you will lose interest soon and move on.
#fickle

No I am plastic like all the other JCLs who went North last week to Middlesbrough :thumbsup:

Also if you can actually read the post not everyone does disagree in this major sense of humour by-pass from the now I'm a bigger fan than you gang.

Last edited:

Bognorblue

Nov 6, 2011
Take a look around the stadium, you will see quiet a high percentage of older folk, we need the families to come as the children are the next generation of support for the club, whether they shout or not!!

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige

For the record:
Hiney - Hedge End

We're everywhere!
Ha. Well yeah, from.
It's weird though, I remember was like 12 or something, I got my first Brighton shirt after my dad realised making me support Southampton was a lost cause. This is when we were in Div 3. Got it in Lewes, came home and the first time I wore it was when we went to Asda.
Some random guy came over talking to me. Saying something about me being in Brighton shirt. No idea what he said, I just went "...err, yeah" and laughed awkwardly. :lolol:

Nice to know there are few of us about though. Never met a Brighton fan down here. It's always been "oh, you're from Brighton... are you gay then?"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Also if you can actually read the post not everyone does disagree in this major sense of humour by-pass from the now I'm a bigger fan than you gang.

What a stupid thing to write. Those disagreeing with you are anything BUT the 'I'm a bigger fan' gang. We are the 'we are all on the same side' gang.

What f***ing prick you are.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a stupid thing to write. Those disagreeing with you are anything BUT the 'I'm a bigger fan' gang. We are the 'we are all on the same side' gang.

What f***ing prick you are.

I'd say more you are and a first - abuse from a moderator, had better not report it had I

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here