Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Ejections Today

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Start it after midnight and you can win Sunday's story of the day

Can't be bothered although at one point I was startled by the Latvian Builder opposite who put his head through my window. He is bonkers, not the sort of person who would sit in the East.

He was doing the sort of the celebration that CMS would have done if he had put that chance away. Fists in the air.

For him sanding floors is like scoring an equaliser after you've had two men sent off.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Can't be bothered although at one point I was startled by the Latvian Builder opposite who put his head through my window. He is bonkers, not the sort of person who would sit in the East.

Nah east is more for book readers. Latvian builders would look right out of place

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is brilliant YOU started the thread having a dig at loyal Albion fans that sit in the East Stand and now you are co
complaining at a dig of you being in the WSU, you sir are an absolute cock. This whole thread got started(replied to) not about the ejection but by your comments on the BHA fans that choose to sit in the East. You are such a knob, admit it and can we please move on, Ffs.

The East are the Dark horses-they will be the top dogs,once the kids have a full season under their belts,and the 2nd tier is added....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
bad talking to yourself

Is Hut hans wind up account or vice versa?.........coat on,cab booked.................it's all these vultures and clapham gulls swooping i tells you

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
For being a prick. You post crap beach hut. Why do you feel you need to promote yourself to everyone by telling us how much more you sing than everyone else, which in your eyes makes you more of a fan? If you were any sort of fan you would completely realise what today meant to the club. Did you not feel the passion, the anger, the sheer bloody brilliant feeling about being a Brighton supporter and how much we all love this club. NO. You just came on here and posted shit to make yourself feel great about yourself and where you sit. Do us all a favour you first class numpty, ban yourself go on. Or you could join us in the East Stand one Saturday afternoon and you could tell myself and all my other East stand supporters how great you are compared to us because you sitsomewhere else in the stadium.:wave::tosser:
What a great post, mate there is a 6ft 7 inch BHA, ale fan that wants to buy you a drink. East stand, the right decision, Nooney knows and now CMS?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What a great post, mate there is a 6ft 7 inch BHA, ale fan that wants to buy you a drink. East stand, the right decision, Nooney knows and now CMS?

How old? could do a job.....well after Barndoor goes in January

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Nah east is more for book readers. Latvian builders would look right out of place

Oddly I had a Polish Taxi Driver the other day who has a season ticket in the East Stand. I reckon he would be a bit lively. From the 1901, the atmosphere from all around the stadium was great today, no stand let anyone down. Reading the first posts on this thread I am amazed it has turned into such a binfest. A storm in a teacup. Some of you should get out a bit more.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oddly I had a Polish Taxi Driver the other day who has a season ticket in the East Stand. I reckon he would be a bit lively. From the 1901, the atmosphere from all around the stadium was great today, no stand let anyone down. Reading the first posts on this thread I am amazed it has turned into such a binfest. A storm in a teacup. Some of you should get out a bit more.

be going out with girls next

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I am quite reasonable but in my opinion with comments like that you should not be a moderator as clearly you take issues very quickly about perceptions that offend you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am quite reasonable but in my opinion with comments like that you should not be a moderator as clearly you take issues very quickly about perceptions that offend you.

Perhaps you need a thicker skin, if you are going to start threads slating whole sections of the Albion crowd?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps you need a thicker skin, if you are going to start threads slating whole sections of the Albion crowd?

It was a joke just to find out why someone was ejected and you decided to call me a f***ing prick, I really do think you need a lot thicker skin than me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here