Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Very frustrating! Same happened for me. I had to kill the process as it was just opening window after window each saying the same thing. Mooney went on though and after closing around 30 IE windows I was more than happy!

This also happened to me. Was slightly worried that my money had been taken 30+ times too but on logging back in I can see only the one credit so now just got to wait and see whether the system will be working to spend it on Saturday!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Not working for myself and my dad having entered both the fan numbers and card numbers. One suspects it will all be up and running in a few days though.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The club has sorted out my problem by resetting the password, I've topped up the card with a tenner but the E-purse balance is still showing £0.00

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Now on the news part of the official website

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Now with the "Since July 4th" retro cashback...WELL DONE THE CLUB!

I've bought two shirts at around £50 quid each...send in my receipts and it seems the club are going to give me £10 credit?

Drink and Pie sorted for Donny!

YES!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I contacted the club about my card not working. Turns out it's because the block in the West Upper I sit in has been re named block F rather than block E so a new card is being sent to me. I would advise others in the same boat to order a new card as well on 0845 873 0251

DanielT

The club has sorted out my problem by resetting the password, I've topped up the card with a tenner but the E-purse balance is still showing £0.00

same here. seemed like it failed on first attempt, so did it again. i now have 2 email confirmations for a tenner each from yespay, but not showing up yet. don't worry though! (he says anxiously)

One thing I thought is really cool is that yespay do virtual credit cards. you create one using a real card, and can set its expiry date to whatever you want, even 1 day. handy for online purchases or subscriptions that you don't want to auto-renew. Can also choose the currency it pays in, which is handy for some

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
I have the email confirmation, but nothing showing on the balance on the top-up page. Assume it'll update itself shortly.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Not working for me at all. Said it was authorised twice, but then IE crashed. Logging on again no balance is showing, no confirmation e-mails either.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It says no password required on the first screen because you don't yet have one. The system then prompts you to choose and confirm a suitable password. It sounds to me like either this screen just passed you by or something's gone funny.

Now resolved thanks

Cheers

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
For me, it appeared to crash after the final stage and I was about to start all over again when an e-mail confirmation arrived that the funds had been received.It says you should keep that as a receipt of the transaction. I suppose I'll just see what happens at the stadium…

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
For me, it appeared to crash after the final stage and I was about to start all over again when an e-mail confirmation arrived that the funds had been
received.It says you should keep that as a receipt of the transaction. I suppose I'll just see what happens at the stadium…

exact same happened to me last night, appeared to crash but really just closed down straight after adding my funds to the card

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
same here 3x50 quid it has had from me after saying it had not connected and 20 minutes later got 3 email confirmations. i think i may just let it be as i do not think getting it refunded will be easy or indeed possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here