Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If a load of us can't even get into our accounts I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I accept that, but would it be beyond their powers to put a notice up stating it is being worked on? make life a lot more easier for us and more so for them and the ticket office.

Maybe they will in future after it's be officially launched!!

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
does anyone know if you will be able to top up the cards in the club shop at the ground

Yes, there will be top-up machines. Expect to see lengthy queues though.

*Not sure as to whether these will be located in the shops specifically, but they will be scattered around the concourses I would suspect.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've now seen three e-mails confirming transfers (but no balance in the system), which leaves another question. Is it possible to take money off the card, back to cash - I've transferred too much...

From the Ts&Cs...

6. You may obtain a refund for e-cash balances on your Smartcard exceeding £10
by contacting the club. Refunds will be processed within one calendar month
of receipt of your refund request. We reserve the right to deny a refund if we:
(i) have reason to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other criminal
activities; (ii) are prohibited from refunding the e-cash by any applicable law,
regulation, court order or instruction or guidance of a competent regulatory
authority

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Login no problem, Cash top up 150 quid - opens up a popup window with an invalid URL in Firefox, followed by a confirmation Email that my transaction is confirmed. Balance = 0

Yet another long conversation with the ticket office to follow - sigh

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Had the same problem this morning, first transaction the other day was fine. Put some additional money on this morning to get me and the kids shirts on tomorrow, payment goes through, confirmation email recieved, money taken off card yet balance stayed what is was before.

Sake !!!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I have twice tried to put £50 on my card, but both times encountered problems connecting to the server. I have, however, received two receipts for £50, but my balance still shows as £0!!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Managed to put a £20.00 on my card yesterday and took a trip to Dicks Bar only to be told "can't use your card yet". The lady behind the bar wasn't sure it will be sorted for Saturday. So I suggest you take cash or debit/credit card just in case.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Apparently I'm still not entering correct logon details... sigh.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Same problem this morning as others.

Topped up £50, but last page failed. I had assumed nothing worked but now have an e-mail saying I have topped it up. Logged back in but balance still showing as £0 and no top up history!

Anais Nin

Jan 17, 2010
Same problem this morning as others.

Topped up £50, but last page failed. I had assumed nothing worked but now have an e-mail saying I have topped it up. Logged back in but balance still showing as £0 and no top up history!

Same here! :(

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I just topped up my card and Mrs Fef's card in two separate transactions. There is a problem with the return link back to the confirmation page, which can be edited in the address bar....
select everything after the https:// until after the next // and press Delete, then Enter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here