Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I am also in WSU W3E and get the error "Please enter valid membership details" when trying to top up, reason as per Bozza's post.
Spoke to customer services this morning and they are sending out a new card with different card number.
Cannot use the existing card to buy stuff as you cannot top it up, however, they say it will allow entry to ground for Spurs match!?
They suggest keeping receipts and they will credit account when I get the new card.

Also have the same problem. Was there any indication of when the cards will be sent?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Took a couple of hours for my top up to appear in my e-cash account if that helps anyone, though I got an email confirmation receipt saying it had gone through. So, all set for tomorrow!

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Works for me too, found it best to register an account/card with YesPay and then login/top-up as had card authentication problems before.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Just got off the phone. As been said before all E block cards have been re-categorised into block F cards making them invalid for E-top up. He said that hopefully the cards will be arriving tomorrow but if not keep all receipts and when the new cards arrive they can retrospectively do the 10% cashback.

He was able to give me my new card number over the phone so I can log in now and put money on the card but obviously cannot use it till it arrives. Everyone who has a 'WSE' card will be reissued with a new card regardless if they ring or not.

£105m on a stadium and they can't do the alphabet!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
This may be a silly question but can you use cash if you DO NOT have a season ticket? I keep hearing all this about epay and no cash etc but I only have a paper ticket for Spurs? am I going to be able to buy things at the ground?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Same problem this morning as others.

Topped up £50, but last page failed. I had assumed nothing worked but now have an e-mail saying I have topped it up. Logged back in but balance still showing as £0 and no top up history!

£50 now showing on my account. I e-mailed the club this morning and it appears to have been corrected pretty quickly!

Cash is fine.
Nah. Cash is BANNED from the Amex.

I shall be standing with a bucket at the entrance to the 1901 Club (Platinum section), collecting all the cash that won't be allowed in. Best you all hand it over, since if you get caught inside with cash, you'll have all your loyalty points taken away as well.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As an aside - if you top up using a credit card, does it count as a cash transaction on your credit card (and therefore you'll have to pay a hefty rate of interest from the day you do it?)

It's not covered in the quite brief Ts&Cs but from what I saw when I went through the transaction a few days back, even though I used a debit card, I believe it will go through as a purchase and not a cash advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here