Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just topped up my card and Mrs Fef's card in two separate transactions. There is a problem with the return link back to the confirmation page, which can be edited in the address bar....
select everything after the https:// until after the next // and press Delete, then Enter.

Brilliant! To use any website, some basic hacking skills should be required of all users.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Spoke on the phone and was told to give it a couple of hours and to check back and the money should be on my smartcard. Shall I hold my breath?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
The form on the payment site is so picky!! It failed on the email verification as I had a capital letter at the start of the confirm email box!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
mine came up with a not found error too, cant they get anything right lol

Can't get in, it keeps asking me to input valid membership details. This I was doing, without a password (as instructed). Ditto my wife's account.

There seems to be a problem that's effecting everyone who bought a seat in WSU block E as block E no longer exists and is now block F. See what is currently the most recent question in ATC.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just added money to mine and it worked, and it shows on my credit! Will wonders never cease.

There seems to be a problem that's effecting everyone who bought a seat in WSU block E as block E no longer exists and is now block F. See what is currently the most recent question in ATC.

Thanks Bozza, we're certainly in that block so there may be a connection, as raised in the ATC question.

The cards did, however, work correctly for the SSC game so I'm not clear when it became a problem. Even more curiously, for the stadium/seat viewing evening, paper tickets were issued to all rather use the cards and a significant number of the paper tickets failed for unknown reason(s) (1 from 3 in our individual group) and had to be reprinted. From what has been said so far, this would would seem to put us in the position for the Tottenham game of queueing to see if the card lets us in; if not, queueing for a paper ticket to see if that lets us in; repeating the the paper process as necessary . . . . Hopefully, my worst fears are not justified!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Mine has now been credited - took 2 hours, but it got there

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Straight in, first attempt and £100 credited. What's all the fuss about? Just be patient my friends.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Seems like problems have been sorted - earlier (small) transaction finally appeared on my account. Bigger transaction done just now worked without a hitch including redirecting back to the top up site after payment to show a receipt and balance there straight away.

HankSkorpio

Jan 2, 2011
Eastbourne

I am also in WSU W3E and get the error "Please enter valid membership details" when trying to top up, reason as per Bozza's post.
Spoke to customer services this morning and they are sending out a new card with different card number.
Cannot use the existing card to buy stuff as you cannot top it up, however, they say it will allow entry to ground for Spurs match!?
They suggest keeping receipts and they will credit account when I get the new card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here