Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Unlike the ticketing system? I use Visa Debit on the Ticketing website!

Same here, bought a ticket today using visa debit. How much of a top up would a 1250 points holder need to push them forward a day so they can buy a Portsmouth ticket now?

How annoying. Maybe it's just my bank they don't like then. But I tried with three different Visa Debit cards today for my Spurs tickets and the site refused to recognise any of them. I had to queue on the phone to pay for them. The club is able to accept the cards, but there is some glitch on the online system that means it won't recognise the perfectly valid card number(s)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A newly logged in member with no cash deposited also 1270 points...

Screen Shot 2011-07-27 at 19.34.19.png

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Made £50 top up and loyalty points gone up to 1260 from 1000. Think you can safely say that these are nothing to do with clubs loyalty points..............would mean that you get far more for topping upncard then going to an away game! Teething issue maybe!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
the letter with the ST states to logon to the online ticket system and then click on the smartcard logo but there isn't one. someone put the link to the website on this thread, logged in, with no password and topped up qtih £100. woohoo, can go get the kids shirts now!

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
the letter with the ST states to logon to the online ticket system and then click on the smartcard logo but there isn't one. someone put the link to the website on this thread, logged in, with no password and topped up qtih £100. woohoo, can go get the kids shirts now!

I wouldn't rush off to the shop just yet as I did the same as you then thought to myself i'll just ring the shop and see if they are taking the cards yet only to be told that they had not heard of them going live and they had not even had any trianing on their systems for the cards, told me to wait for official announcement ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't rush off to the shop just yet as I did the same as you then thought to myself i'll just ring the shop and see if they are taking the cards yet only to be told that they had not heard of them going live and they had not even had any trianing on their systems for the cards, told me to wait for official announcement ?

I think the cards aren't in use until the tottenham game, the top up facility is on now so that fans can top up in preparation for saturday, otherwise there'd be 17,000 queuing up to charge their cards at the machines in the ground.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think the cards aren't in use until the tottenham game, the top up facility is on now so that fans can top up in preparation for saturday, otherwise there'd be 17,000 queuing up to charge their cards at the machines in the ground.

Rubbish.

There'd be 8500 queueing up to charge their cards, and 8500 queueing to try and get something to eat and/or drink.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I have the same number and assumed it was the Travel Vouchers?? Bought my ticket for Portsmouth tonight but no change to points yet but managed to top up the e card a few minutes ago. New shirt on Saturday........

On the main ticket site I have 1272 points. How did I get the 2? That was before any deposits.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
can someone please tell me in ONE word...

can I top up money onto my card now, or is it still not working?

thanks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
can someone please tell me in ONE word...

can I top up money onto my card now, or is it still not working?

thanks

Yes.

More words: you could just read this thread - there are links and "Yay I've topped up" and EVERYTHING.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
thanks Bozza, didn't exactly have time to trawl through 6 pages hence asked the question directly...usually I would but with money coming out of my bank account wanted to be sure on this one...cheers

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
thanks Bozza, didn't exactly have time to trawl through 6 pages hence asked the question directly...usually I would but with money coming out of my bank account wanted to be sure on this one...cheers

Well...

The club haven't publicised it as being live, there are no Terms & Conditions, there is a graphic missing on a payment page, there are some unexplained new points being awarded and I could login using the details of one of the cards illustrated on the login page.

If you want to trust your hard earned cash to such a system then go ahead! (I have)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here