Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Excellent just put £30 on my card... seamless.

It also bulked up my loyalty points as well :)

Prob a dumb question but are these the same loyalty points you use to buy tickets?

I'm going to wait until the club announce it has gone live. Presumably until they do this they are still working on it and I would have thought loads of people logging in and guessing how it works might cause a problem.

That said, I'm surprised that the link is live. You would have thought that they would have turned it off until just before they make the announcement. Or maybe they're just about to do that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm going to wait until the club announce it has gone live. Presumably until they do this they are still working on it and I would have thought loads of people logging in and guessing how it works might cause a problem.

That said, I'm surprised that the link is live. You would have thought that they would have turned it off until just before they make the announcement. Or maybe they're just about to do that.

Insider has said it will start working from today, yesterday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've managed it too. Quite sad to be enthusiastic about prepaying on a plastic card for no idea what, when cash would do just fine at a later date :rolleyes:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Says invalid username and password. No way to find out my password so I'm unable to top up my card. What can I do? There's no instructions about what to do next. Help!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes I'm using that page. Leaving the password field blank shows the invalid username and password error. I'm now trying to guess what this password might be, with no success so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here