Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E cash top up

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Because some people are having problems getting on the system and others arn't I'm wondering if there still in the process of loading all the smart card and fan numbers on the system. I got on early today but my fan number changed about a month ago and they moved me from the 5000xxxx range to now 700xxxxx. Only a guess but I can't see why some people are ok and others are stuffed. No doubt it will be sorted in the next day or so.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£20 added, and some extra Loyalty points. Have that!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Huzzah. Sorted simples.

So this cashless payment system doesn't accept American Express but unlike the ticketing system it DOES accept Visa Debit, thankfully

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I too seem to have got extra loyalty points for adding money to the card. I can see a binfest brewing over this

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Huzzah. Sorted simples.

So this cashless payment system doesn't accept American Express but unlike the ticketing system it DOES accept Visa Debit, thankfully

Unlike the ticketing system? I use Visa Debit on the Ticketing website!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I had that several times but got in eventually without a password.

Half an hour pressing Submit doesn't let me in, so I'm resigned to not being able to top up my card. So now what!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From what I can see the points on the ClubCash top-up site have absolutely nothing to do with the points on the ticket site - I have different totals on each.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and I made 2 deposits on the ClubCash site and the points total didn't increment on either site when I made the second one.

£20 topped up - 1270 points.
£10 topped up - still 1270 points.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well I had 1272 points, bought a Pompey ticket to take it up to 1292, I now have 1302 sitting in my account.

I topped up £20, and have accumulated 10 extra points to take me over the 1300 mark.

So in my case half a point for every £1, but I'm sure its probably working out different for others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here