Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think Dunk will keep the shirt until his inevitable suspension. It will then be up to to Adam to step back in if fit and try and keep hold of it. I imagine Tommy is cursing that useless lump of a Notts County player now.

It's been fabulous to see how such a young player has adapted to Championship player. He is nowhere near the finished article yet, which makes his development even more interesting to follow.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Dunk has the potential to be one of our very best players over the past 20-30 years. He is calm and collected on the ball and has a range of skills and passing that belies his age. The trick is going to be holding on to him; and I hope that we can do that. He is valuable now but in 2-3 years time (or even less) he could be worth a lot, lot more - especially if a club is prepared to pay silly money for a player as Arsenal did for Oxo-Chambermaid.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Dunk has the potential to be one of our very best players over the past 20-30 years. He is calm and collected on the ball and has a range of skills and passing that belies his age. The trick is going to be holding on to him; and I hope that we can do that. He is valuable now but in 2-3 years time (or even less) he could be worth a lot, lot more - especially if a club is prepared to pay silly money for a player as Arsenal did for Oxo-Chambermaid.

Man mountain too, decision making near perfect, covers ground fast. Is Danny Cullip a coach back with the Albion now?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dunk has the potential to be one of our very best players over the past 20-30 years. He is calm and collected on the ball and has a range of skills and passing that belies his age.

Everyone said that about Joel Lynch.......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dunk hasn't got his attitude, and is willing to carry on learning.

At present nor did Lynch till his agent got into his mind......

Let's hope he appreciates what a good manager and set up we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here