and the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every junkie's
like a settin' sun.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
e77 said:
Nitrus Oxide is used in cars to make them quicker.

True its used in dragsters, but much more of it is used in hospitals as pain relief - it's also known as "laughing gas" ... because after a large inhale, you we get a fit of uncontrolable gigles .... great fun

I'm partial to the odd disco biscuit :thumbsup:

Tried them all at some point, the only one I wouldn't go near is smack and liquid acid scared the beejesus out of me.

I don't think it's right to say recreational drugs are no more harmful then alcohol though because we just don't know of the long term effects. I've seen recovered alchies go on to live to a ripe old age yet a pal of mine who's been smoking weed daily for 25 years jumps whenever the doorbell rings and is barely able to finish a conversation he's so slow.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Campral three times a day, Protium once a day, Dothiepin once a day.

Bet you've never heard of any of them !

ARE THEY TO PERSUADE THE VOICES TO LEAVE YOU ALONE?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Withnail said:
The 2 million figure is pills taken every weekend for the last ten years. works out at 200 deaths from 1,040,000,000 pills. Not too much of a risk really.
Not to mention its mostly pricks who get greedy and do about 7 or 8 of them in a night :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
tedebear said:
I know - you were well out of it the last time I met you!! :lol:
:lolol: yeah i had just popped my 2nd E at that meet up:lolol:

those days are gone,they really do make you brainless:lolol: but must confess they gave me some great nights,they also make you talk shit alot and make you very loving and caring grrrrr:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Amolipine and cozaar

keeping the old blood pressure down

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
hampden park said:
i then got slated for admitting that i liked a pint because it is a legal drug :rolleyes:

You got slated because you had a pop at people who take drugs and then admitted to doing the exact same thing. :rolleyes:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Shropshire Seagull said:
True its used in dragsters, but much more of it is used in hospitals as pain relief - it's also known as "laughing gas" ... because after a large inhale, you we get a fit of uncontrolable gigles .... great fun

Since Mushrooms got banned it has become the legal drug of choice at festivals.

and drag races.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have to say, the 2 bottles of fine claret, an enournous amount of 1992 Port. and several large highland parks at the outlaws tonight, plus 4 pints of stella on the way home have made the thought of ilicet drugs largley pointless tonight, viva la alcohol!!:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

(NB less pissed than I was on the phone in after Hull)

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Barnet Seagull said:
And I'd argue that those 200 all used it irresponsibly.

Where did those figures come from cos I`m not sure there even remotely accurate. The death of many people who have collapsed and died whilst apparently fit and enjoying a night out are often automatically attributed to E by the press but could easily be attributed to alcohol or Doner Kebabs if the truth be known.If u take a couple and spend the next 4 hours dancing then admitedly they might find out a heart defect but so will obesity or a game of squash.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
"They say it kills you but they don't say when!" :smokin:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Never properly been stoned so perhaps can't judge, but I can honestly say the most boring people I know smoke dope.

Giggling at utter rubbish, nodding along knowingly to shit music, pauses in conversation that last forever, and when they do talk it's about skinning up or dropping the latest euphenism for weed.

If that's a good night out then fine. Personally I'd rather have a couple of glasses of Saumur and a good meal, sitting in the Sussex countryside listening to birdsong and admiring the downs, having a good old chinwag with mates. That's the sort of stimulation I like.

I hate the way it's supposedly uncool to be anti-drugs but I would do everything I could to persuade the people I love to leave 'em alone. That may even go for some people on this board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here