Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drugs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Superphil said:
solvent abuse for me, long time ago though. Had no lastng effects :dunce:

Bit OTT, I just abuse referees not solvents as well.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Yorkie said:
I suppose some people would regard those as drugs.

Of course they're drugs. Nicotene is more addictive than heroine and if alcohol was discovered now it wouldnt even be allowed to be sold. Alcohol is more certainly more dangerous to people than canabbis, and I'd say to some people with the wrong mentality can be more dangerous than some 'hard' drugs like e's or coke

TONY

Jul 27, 2004
HANTS
I'll try anything once, apart from supporting palarse...

what were the Chris Morris made up drugs? v funny

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive never tried any soft or hard drugs.
Never smoked and only occasionally drink, but never to excess !

But honestly im great fun ! :lolol:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
maffew said:
Of course they're drugs. Nicotene is more addictive than heroine and if alcohol was discovered now it wouldnt even be allowed to be sold. Alcohol is more certainly more dangerous to people than canabbis, and I'd say to some people with the wrong mentality can be more dangerous than some 'hard' drugs like e's or coke
i would rather have a cigarette and a pint (bitter) than have heroin and coke ffs

if you take drugs for any other reasons than medicinal reasons then you can all suffer the side effects on your own, losers.

cue insults

:p

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Wookiee said:
Nothing wrong with drugs if taken in moderation, however its when they become a dependency they become a problem :drink:

thats the problem, they nearly all become dependant on them :nono:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
hampden park said:
i would rather have a cigarette and a pint (bitter) than have heroin and coke ffs

if you take drugs for any other reasons than medicinal reasons then you can all suffer the side effects on your own, losers.

cue insults

:p

Eh?
What so cigarettes are not harmful and are medicinal?

and I said Alcoohol to some people has worse effects than harder drugs. theres plenty of people who go psycho when they've had too much to drink and end up in trouble but go out and have other drugs and it doesnt make them kick off. I'm not saying they're ok, just saying the "fags and alcohol" arent drugs argument is bollox
"suffer the side effects on your own, losers" but you smoke?

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
hampden park said:
thats the problem, they nearly all become dependant on them :nono:

I've had goodness knows how many illegal drugs in my life, and the only two that I am dependant on are two legal drugs - cigarettes & alcohol.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
maffew said:
no they dont

maybe people who smoke

sorry maffew, i forgot to mention that i have given up smoking and have not smoked for 12 months, 2 weeks, 5 days and 11 hours.

given the choice of having a fag or heroin i would choose a fag

given the choice of having a pint or a coke (charlie) i would pick a pint.

clear enough now maffew :smokin:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Grendel said:
I've had goodness knows how many illegal drugs in my life, and the only two that I am dependant on are two legal drugs - cigarettes & alcohol.

lucky you, lost a lot of friends thru drugs so the subject just makes my blood boil :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here