Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Down to third

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I loath Nigel Adkins, the smug bastard, but he's working some magic at Saints at the moment.

No he`s not he is just sitting on his fat arse watching Pardews team score goals for fun.He has done fcuk all since he became there new Physio.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No he`s not he is just sitting on his fat arse watching Pardews team score goals for fun.He has done fcuk all since he became there new Physio.

So getting the team promoted last year and to the top of the Championship has been a fluke? You might not like the bloke but to say he has done f all is taking it slightly too far

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
So getting the team promoted last year and to the top of the Championship has been a fluke? You might not like the bloke but to say he has done f all is taking it slightly too far

I did not say them getting promoted was a fluke(where did you learn to read).Pardew biult a fcuking good team and the new Physio is wathing them score goals for fun.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I loath Nigel Adkins, the smug bastard, but he's working some magic at Saints at the moment.

I think it's Adam Lallana that's working the magic, to be fair.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saints and Leicester are looking very very good. Can't see anyone getting ahead of those two. West Ham in the play off finals would be just lovely.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
In other games... how rubbish is the BBC videprinter?

GOAL: Fulham 2-2 Man City : Murphy (75)
GOAL: Fulham 1-3 Man City : Kompany (76)

Oh, and Bobby scored earlier.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ha, yeah I saw that? Perplexing!!

Now I'm more confused...

Premier League
Home Team Score Away Team Time
Fulham 1-3 Man City L
(HT 0-1)

Zamora 55
Murphy 75

Aguero 18
Aguero 46
Kompany 76

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
In other games... how rubbish is the BBC videprinter?

GOAL: Fulham 2-2 Man City : Murphy (75)
GOAL: Fulham 1-3 Man City : Kompany (76)

Oh, and Bobby scored earlier.

They get the feed from an external site I believe. Still shoddy. 2-2 Murphy shot deflected off Kompany. They had the Stoke - Liverpool scores as 1-1 all last week too.
Bobby's goal was a cracker apparently.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I remember enjoying my day out at your new ground a few weeks ago. Nice pie I had but marred by you lot celebrating going above us to go top. I knew normal service would be restored this weekend.:O

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More entertainingly, check this out from a Pompey forum. It illustrates Steve Cotterill's tactical masterplan against Hull :lol:

cotterball.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I remember enjoying my day out at your new ground a few weeks ago. Nice pie I had but marred by you lot celebrating going above us to go top. I knew normal service would be restored this weekend.:O

You can't judge the table until we've played the same number of home and away games.

We will win at home on Friday and you won't win away on Saturday, then normal service will resume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here