Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Down to third

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You can't judge the table until we've played the same number of home and away games.

We will win at home on Friday and you won't win away on Saturday, then normal service will resume.

I'm fairly sure we will win at Burnley. We are f***ing scintillating

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Saints and Leicester are looking very very good. Can't see anyone getting ahead of those two. West Ham in the play off finals would be just lovely.

West Ham look good to me now that Lansbury has joined them. Southampton look like the team to watch. Not so impressed by Leicester. I think Palace will be in the play-off frame and Portsmouth to spring a few surprises.

Forest and Reading are not bad sides over night, although I thought Forest overachieved last season and Reading have lost some players.

At the beginning of the season I though we would get 70 pts and we are ahead of that now: revised to 73 pts, which a play-off spot, just about.

I though Birmingham would be in the relegation battle, but a 4-1 win against them is impressive.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The highest placed team Scumhampton have beaten is Leeds, currently 11th on the opening day of the season.

Brigton have beaten Cardiff and peterborough 6th and 10th. Drawn with Blackpool 7th.

Both Lost to Leicester.

with away trips to Cardiff and Derby coming up Southamptons artificially inflatted status wont last.

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
What a great start to the season by Saints and Brighton! Better than we all expected if we are honest, i imagine.

Before the season started I would have been delighted with a top 10 finish for Saints. Now I think play offs is a reasonable hope!

Its crazy how much a 'winning mentality' has helped both our teams so far.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
What a great start to the season by Saints and Brighton! Better than we all expected if we are honest, i imagine.

Before the season started I would have been delighted with a top 10 finish for Saints. Now I think play offs is a reasonable hope!

Its crazy how much a 'winning mentality' has helped both our teams so far.

Are you trying to raise the tone of this thread?

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Well whatever your sentiments toward them, you gotta take your hat off to Southampton. They have had a blistering start. Bar a momentary lapse in concentration (Blackpool - Philips 2nd) we have come close to equalling them (but they would be top on GD). Lets see where we both sit tuesday week. I would like to think we will both be top 2.....just hope we get our noses back in front! Come on the Albion!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
The only thing that really winds me up is shit fans who don't attend games, giving it the biggun on other teams forums. You sad excuse for a human being.

Except ive been to all but 1 of our home games and have 2 away games lined up. Your a bit pathetic really arent you.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
No he`s not he is just sitting on his fat arse watching Pardews team score goals for fun.He has done fcuk all since he became there new Physio.

Do you HONESTLY think Adkins has done 'f*** all' after taking over from a man who was sacked for nobbing one of the players wives? Morale must have been on the floor, along with Mrs Fonte's knickers.

I can't stand the bloke but you have to take your hat off to him, bearing in mind they haven't really bought anyone of note.

SouthamptonGuy

Apr 3, 2011
Are you trying to raise the tone of this thread?

Haha, I just think it's great that we are both doing well in this league. I have always looked out for the results of the south coast clubs, barring Pompey, throughout the years. I enjoy the banter with local teams, but see it as just that. Banter.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Do you HONESTLY think Adkins has done 'f*** all' after taking over from a man who was sacked for nobbing one of the players wives? Morale must have been on the floor, along with Mrs Fonte's knickers.

I can't stand the bloke but you have to take your hat off to him, bearing in mind they haven't really bought anyone of note.

bearing in mind they haven't really bought anyone of note.[/QUOTE]

My point exactly, he is still playing Pardews team

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Haha, I just think it's great that we are both doing well in this league. I have always looked out for the results of the south coast clubs, barring Pompey, throughout the years. I enjoy the banter with local teams, but see it as just that. Banter.

Me too , was glad you came up with us .Want you to get promoted this season as well with Palarse winning the play offs ,but only if it is in 2nd place with us going up as champions again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here