Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Down to third

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I remember enjoying my day out at your new ground a few weeks ago. Nice pie I had but marred by you lot celebrating going above us to go top. I knew normal service would be restored this weekend.:O

You lot are all the same, aint heard from you for weeks, you have 1 tiny little bit of success then out you come,now Fcuk off and annoy some Skates:tosser::thumbsup::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think the best we can hope for is top 6 which would be stunning, utterly stunning. Southampton, Middlesborough, Leicester, West Ham have surely got to be favourites for top two.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I remember enjoying my day out at your new ground a few weeks ago. Nice pie I had but marred by you lot celebrating going above us to go top. I knew normal service would be restored this weekend.:O

http://intrawebnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/give-a-f***-o-meter.jpeg

:yawn:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
FFS, we have lost 1 game

do you know what,if,if we had rep,i would in the best possible way make sure you were "Samej-king of all who resides within the infamous parts around here kingdom"

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have bitten your hand off in July if you'd offered me top six by the middle of September, let alone third.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
do you know what,if,if we had rep,i would in the best possible way make sure you were "Samej-king of all who resides within the infamous parts around here kingdom"

Not sure if this is a compliment or another complaint,i did enjoy being infamous around these parts though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not sure if this is a compliment or another complaint,i did enjoy being infamous around these parts though.

Thought you would have known me by now-compliment

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Normal. . . NORMAL SERVICE.

Where exactly have you been for the last 12 months ?. Exaclty how often were you above us last season ?.

COCK

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I think the best we can hope for is top 6 which would be stunning, utterly stunning. Southampton, Middlesborough, Leicester, West Ham have surely got to be favourites for top two.

f***ing hell, we had to lose sometime. We can't go unbeaten all season, if you said to me at the start of the season that we would be on 16 points and third in the league by the middle of September, I would of ripped your right arm off.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
f***ing hell, we had to lose sometime. We can't go unbeaten all season, if you said to me at the start of the season that we would be on 16 points and third in the league by the middle of September, I would of ripped your right arm off.

I dread to think what you would have done if he/she said we would be relegated.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
if you said to me at the start of the season that we would be on 16 points and third in the league by the middle of September, I would of ripped your right arm off.

I distinctly heard him say it to you.punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here