Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doug Loft Fan club

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was at the great Hartlepool game singing the Loft songs along with a handful of others.

A year on and the movement has grown beyond belief. I fully expect there to be at least SIX, read it SIX, Doug Loft fanatics on October 25.

Cult heroes are meant to be rubbish...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yes, but the only reason you don't find it funny is so you can impress your special mates Barney/One true BHA, Paxton Spazo, keeping the dream alive etc, and so you can toss yourself silly over your 'controversial internet posts'.

:nono:

It's nothing to do with impressing them, they may even like it, I simply do not find it particularly funny as it's not my kind of humour, and speaking to several others at Northampton on Saturday agreed. If I was in Doug Loft's position I dont think I'd find it funny either, he must know part of the reason you do it is because he is shit, after a while I'd imagine it might annoy him.

"toss yourself silly over your 'controversial internet posts'." I dont post controversial matters. Find a post on this thread where I have been controversial. All I've done is pissed a couple of people off.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I was at the great Hartlepool game singing the Loft songs along with a handful of others.

A year on and the movement has grown beyond belief. I fully expect there to be at least SIX, read it SIX, Doug Loft fanatics on October 25.

Cult heroes are meant to be rubbish...

Hartlepool last season was one of the GREAT awaydays EVER

This was partly to do with the LOFT, which I am sure contributed to BAZ's STUNNING winner in injury time which sent us all MENTAL and nearly got us set upon outside the ground.

Marvellous scenes.

Will there be a fly-past this year, by the LOFTwaffe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here