Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doug Loft Fan club

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Agree. Why come onto this thread if he just wants to cause trouble?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
a) But why?
b) Does this thread not relate to football then?

Because it is mildly amusing.

Not particularly, no. It's about some queer fan club based on an irrational liking of a player.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

Not particularly, no. It's about some queer fan club based on an irrational liking of a player.

So if its 'queer' then why come onto the thread in the first place?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Have you not figured that out yet?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

You sad little boy. Do you really think that makes the board more interesting? Do you not have better things to do than wind up people you dont know for your own mild amusement?

And that player happens to play football, granted it is a bit of a joke thread but still it did not warrant such abuse, no matter how much of a joke was intended.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You sad little boy. Do you really think that makes the board more interesting? Do you not have better things to do than wind up people you dont know for your own mild amusement?

And that player happens to play football, granted it is a bit of a joke thread but still it did not warrant such abuse, no matter how much of a joke was intended.

Exactly im only doing it for a f***ing JOKE, so theres no point in just coming on and giving abuse for your own sick kicks.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

There are some sad people on this board, I am certainly not one of them.

It probably doesnt, but I am not the only person who does it on this board, and I rarely do it. Only on threads such as this, which quite frankly, warrant winding-up - I wouldnt say I have "abused" him.

I'm sure there are other people who find it amusing, clearly, you are not one of them.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
I think some people are a little too sensitive.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I think some people are a little too pathetic and immature.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
I rest my case again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here