Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doug Loft Fan club

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well you are. Coming on threads and for the sake of it just try to piss people off.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
There are some sad people on this board, I am certainly not one of them.

It probably doesnt, but I am not the only person who does it on this board, and I rarely do it. Only on threads such as this, which quite frankly, warrant winding-up - I wouldnt say I have "abused" him.

I'm sure there are other people who find it amusing, clearly, you are not one of them.

Yep sorry, I think I may have overreacted somewhat here. I usually dont respond to deliberate windups or get annoyed by them but for some reason this got my goat.

I didnt actually mean you were a sad person, I just thought that your actions were a little unnecessary and immature but if some people find it amusing then fair enough. I know you are not the only person to post windups but it just seemed this was a weird outburst but I guess I just looked at it the wrong way.

I was not having a dig at you as a person, Im sure if I met you we could have a good laugh but I found this windup slightly abusive, but I think I took it the wrong way so apologies for that.

Thanks for replying so civilly conboy, I would like to end our antagonism here as I really dont want to argue about such a petty thing.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Yep sorry, I think I may have overreacted somewhat here. I usually dont respond to deliberate windups or get annoyed by them but for some reason this got my goat.

I didnt actually mean you were a sad person, I just thought that your actions were a little unnecessary and immature but if some people find it amusing then fair enough. I know you are not the only person to post windups but it just seemed this was a weird outburst but I guess I just looked at it the wrong way.

I was not having a dig at you as a person, Im sure if I met you we could have a good laugh but I found this windup slightly abusive, but I think I took it the wrong way so apologies for that.

Thanks for replying so civilly conboy, I would like to end our antagonism here as I really dont want to argue about such a petty thing.

All is well, clarkey, all is well.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
And i suppose i apoligise for calling you a prick.
I guess I just didnt understand at first why you came on and said it, but oh well if its gives you kicks.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Okay then succeed. I suppose it was a pointless thread anyway.

Well OK then, before this binfest turned love in gets anymore weird, lets back on track.

I would like to be a proud member of said group, if applications are still being invited.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well OK then, before this binfest turned love in gets anymore weird, lets back on track.

I would like to be a proud member of said group, if applications are still being invited.

Dont you worry it wont turn into love:thumbsup:

Yeah okay why not. Your the first member:lolol::thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Without wanting to start another arguement, could someone please enlighten me, with a valid and substantial reason, why this obsession with Doug Loft exists?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Without wanting to start another arguement, could someone please enlighten me, with a valid and substantial reason, why this obsession with Doug Loft exists?

I dont know, for some reason since he's joined ive always liked him! Yet I have no idea of why.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Hmmm, I'm still waiting for a good reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here