Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
El Presidente said:
Still unsure what is happening on the kit front, can someone confirm the position. I think it would make sense for everyone to bring their own Blue and White shirts, socks and shorts just in case the kit does not arrive.

I had arranged to pick the kit up from El Turi but I didn't in the end because apparently Fatboy is bringing it up instead?

From what I can gather there's not many pairs of shorts or socks amongst it anyway so, like you've said, it's probably best for people to bring their own.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
El Presidente said:
I have PM'd everyone on the list ( I think). The aim is for an 11.30 kick off. Still unsure what is happening on the kit front, can someone confirm the position. I think it would make sense for everyone to bring their own Blue and White shirts, socks and shorts just in case the kit does not arrive.

If you have not received a PM from me then apologies, missed you off by mistake, please send me one instead and I can add you to the list of definites.

I think we have about 13-14 with a bit of luck.

Manager Hiney insists that we train every day this week, and no sex the night before the game.
You PM'd me. I was only joking. :eek:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Al Bion said:
I had arranged to pick the kit up from El Turi but I didn't in the end because apparently Fatboy is bringing it up instead?

From what I can gather there's not many pairs of shorts or socks amongst it anyway so, like you've said, it's probably best for people to bring their own.

I'd rather not - but I suppose I can if necessary!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
El Presidente said:
The match is being played at Cantley Park:

Directions as follows

From the South, take the M18 North, leave and turn left at Junction 3 (A6182) signposted Doncaster. Go over 3 roundabouts and then at the last (fourth) take a right and follow the lake around until you go past Asda on your left. Take the final roundabout (A638) signposted Bawtry to the right. The racecourse is now on your left, a third of a mile on take a left at the lights onto B1396/Cantley Lane. As road bends to right take left into Ascot Avenue.

In Ascot Avenue continue across into Cantley Park, and follow the road right through the park right to the end, where theres a pitch and sports field (about half a mile)

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=460845&ay=402533

anyone know a post code for this address.....its easier to put it into a sat nav........just a thought

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
DN4 6HR

will get you to the bit in the directions that says "In Ascot Avenue continue across into Cantley Park"

placescgiyo1.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hiney said:
DN4 6HR

will get you to the bit in the directions that says "In Ascot Avenue continue across into Cantley Park"

placescgiyo1.gif

:thumbsup:

I just want to be perfectly clear at this juncture Hiney, that as you seem to have it all under control, I am not going to so much as look at a map!

I am going to pick you up then aim 'North'. The rest is down to you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here