Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

mortdrfc

Nov 9, 2006
Kent
Lift Availabe From Kent

Lads

I'm travelling up from Kent, so if any of you want a lift you're more than welcome.

You might have to walk back though if you beat us

:lolol:

Mort

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Are you able to confirm 11 definate players for the game.

I need to phone my mate, who has booked the pitch and I'll be in a position to then tell you all where we are playing in Donny.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Rigoglioso said:
Are you able to confirm 11 definate players for the game.

I need to phone my mate, who has booked the pitch and I'll be in a position to then tell you all where we are playing in Donny.

El Presidente is co-ordinating, so ask him for sure, but yes, it does seem as though we are up to 13-14.

Sorry about this, but can you absolutely confirm for my tart of a brother that there will be showers avaiable at the pitch?!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The match is being played at Cantley Park:

Directions as follows

From the South, take the M18 North, leave and turn left at Junction 3 (A6182) signposted Doncaster. Go over 3 roundabouts and then at the last (fourth) take a right and follow the lake around until you go past Asda on your left. Take the final roundabout (A638) signposted Bawtry to the right. The racecourse is now on your left, a third of a mile on take a left at the lights onto B1396/Cantley Lane. As road bends to right take left into Ascot Avenue.

In Ascot Avenue continue across into Cantley Park, and follow the road right through the park right to the end, where theres a pitch and sports field (about half a mile)

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=460845&ay=402533

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
El Presidente said:
The match is being played at Cantley Park:

Directions as follows

From the South, take the M18 North, leave and turn left at Junction 3 (A6182) signposted Doncaster. Go over 3 roundabouts and then at the last (fourth) take a right and follow the lake around until you go past Asda on your left. Take the final roundabout (A638) signposted Bawtry to the right. The racecourse is now on your left, a third of a mile on take a left at the lights onto B1396/Cantley Lane. As road bends to right take left into Ascot Avenue.

In Ascot Avenue continue across into Cantley Park, and follow the road right through the park right to the end, where theres a pitch and sports field (about half a mile)

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=460845&ay=402533

how far is this from belle vue ?

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
I'd say its about a mile and a half from Belle Vue at the most. Only a five minute car ride though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have PM'd everyone on the list ( I think). The aim is for an 11.30 kick off. Still unsure what is happening on the kit front, can someone confirm the position. I think it would make sense for everyone to bring their own Blue and White shirts, socks and shorts just in case the kit does not arrive.

If you have not received a PM from me then apologies, missed you off by mistake, please send me one instead and I can add you to the list of definites.

I think we have about 13-14 with a bit of luck.

Manager Hiney insists that we train every day this week, and no sex the night before the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here