Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Hiney said:
Good.

This will suit the 'total football' that we will surely produce.

My camcorder is being charged as we speak - expect FOOTAGE of skills never before seen, to be on youtube sometime next week!

:clap2:
:lolol:

This could be amusing!! Have u decided what formation we will be using for this "total football"?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I am looking at a totally FLUID 1-2-3-4 inverted Christmas Tree formation with Hans Kraay Fan Club in the Franz Beckenbaur 'libero' role. The emphasis will be on all-out ATTACK, with marauding wing-backs GALLOPING down the flanks and our totally mobile front men interchanging positions at will, ready to rise like spawning SALMON as the pinpoint crosses come in, leaving the helpless Doncaster goalkeeper clawing at thin air as BULLET headers THUNDER into the net.

This will BAMBOOZLE our opponents and result, I am sure, in a RESOUNDING victory for the MIGHTY Northstand Chat FC

No pressure then.

:clap2: :clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Hiney said:
I am looking at a totally FLUID 1-2-3-4 inverted Christmas Tree formation with Hans Kraay Fan Club in the Franz Beckenbaur 'libero' role. The emphasis will be on all-out ATTACK, with marauding wing-backs GALLOPING down the flanks and our totally mobile front men interchanging positions at will, ready to rise like spawning SALMON as the pinpoint crosses come in, leaving the helpless Doncaster goalkeeper clawing at thin air as BULLET headers THUNDER into the net.

This will BAMBOOZLE our opponents and result, I am sure, in a RESOUNDING victory for the MIGHTY Northstand Chat FC

No pressure then.

:clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Nothing wrong with a bit of pressure!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here