Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hiney said:
I am looking at a totally FLUID 1-2-3-4 inverted Christmas Tree formation with Hans Kraay Fan Club in the Franz Beckenbaur 'libero' role.

If that is a role that involves lots of heading and tackling and spraying about of Hoddlesque passes, but very little actual 'running', then I'm in.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Can everyone aim to bring their own kit, just in case the official supporters kit does not arrive.

I suggest something radical, such as BLUE AND WHITE stripes.

Am I going to be in NETS, as if so will bring a different coloured shirt and will invest in some GLOVES.

H

helsinki seagull

Donny vs BHA fANS 11

As I shall be spectating and providing transport for 2 grandsons, I would be delighted to take a set of pictures for e-mail distribution Monday if you would like!!!:wave: :salute:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
El Presidente said:
Can everyone aim to bring their own kit, just in case the official supporters kit does not arrive.

Am I going to be in NETS, as if so will bring a different coloured shirt and will invest in some GLOVES.

I suggest brining both just in case, Dont think anyone else is going to fancy going in goal!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
El Presidente said:

i have gloves and a nice grey and pink goaly shirt, but when you see me you probably wont want to put me in goal :lolol:

and who has the kit ? i thought it was being picked up by someone

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
attila said:
Greetings from Manchester via Newcastle and Germany. In Bradford tonight and will come along tomorrow morning to lend support (if I can find the place!)
A

gifcgiyr7.gif

:thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Any chance of a lift from the fans game to the ground for me and Zesh? Kaz may not be staying to watch the game and I dont fancy the 1.3 mile walk! Chris

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here