Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Erm. The colour coded system of years gone was only applicable to away games.

It was blue for home and away (1 season) and white for away indefinitely. Now all non-STH are just lumped in the 'general sale' with no additional memberships, which is fine for me but this has inevitably led to some confusion over whether people are eligable.

It's the start of a new system though and I'm sure the loyalty scheme will be a success... as I said, it seems a fairer way of dealing with both home and away tickets.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Get on the phone.

Even with no purchase history (but am registered), is there any guarantee that one will get a ticket once they get through to an operator?

Quite a waste, waiting from position 40 odd in the queue to get someone and then they say no. How much will the call cost too!!!

I am gobsmacked they have not sold yet - both stands still available. It don't add up. Ppl have mentioned being in position 40+ on the phone - half hour queue at queens road and having to refresh internet (earlier). Average person must buy 2? surely 500 people have been serviced by all these methods combined by now?

Anyhow - makes me feel good about my chances for Pompey!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I am gobsmacked they have not sold yet - both stands still available. It don't add up. Ppl have mentioned being in position 40+ on the phone - half hour queue at queens road and having to refresh internet (earlier). Average person must buy 2? surely 500 people have been serviced by all these methods combined by now?

Absolutely this. I was fretting last night as while I only thought demand would be 2k tops, it would only take 4-500 people to get through and buy tickets as the average person buys at least 2, and I've seen someone on here saying they bought 8. Oh well, looks like the majority of Albion fans who want to go will get to go, which is the most important thing. I have much more hope for Palace at Home now as well. :D

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I suspect that it's because you need a purchase history - lots of people that brought one off tickets at Withdean have brought STs and so the pool of people fighting for tickets at the moment is small. Just wait for the binfest when they open it up to ANYONE !!!!!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
I agree I thought they'd be gone in an hour. Based on my own phone queueing recently 90 minutes to get from position 20 to my parking tickets, based on four people on the phones answering a call every ten minutes and selling 2 tickets each time = 48 tickets an hour + online tickets if that system hasn't crashed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sure did, very chuffed. Somewhere down in the east stand corner, then got WSU centre front tickets for Gillingham. Can't wait.
Nice one. Me and the boy are WSL for Donny and WSU for Spurs......I can see the mileage on the car taking a bit of a jump this year :)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well maybe, but it's not difficult to imagine a casual fan who might only be enticed by games against the 'big' teams (and Palace).

Anyway, it's now 12:30, were we expecting them to sell out in 2 hours 30 minutes?

I was genuinely expecting them to be gone in half an hour, if I wasn't on holiday, I was going to get a 7am train to the amex and wait there until it opened....

In hindsight, I suppose there really cannot be that many people who would want to pay £30 for one match who are not already season ticket holders.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I was genuinely expecting them to be gone in half an hour, if I wasn't on holiday, I was going to get a 7am train to the amex and wait there until it opened....

In hindsight, I suppose there really cannot be that many people who would want to pay £30 for one match who are not already season ticket holders.

In fairness, with so many NEW season ticket holders a lot of the non regular slack has already been taken up. Hopefully this means that those who missed out or couldn't commit to a ST will have more luck than expected in getting tickets.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
They probably don't have a purchase history in their online account. Who confirmed the system has an error ?

Well I have a purchase history which was showing in my online history but the system kept telling me I didn't qualify but when I got through to the Ticket Office they very efficiently confirmed that I did and allowed me to buy one ticket over the phone. And I wasn't the only one as evidenced within this thread.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just got back from the club shop (Amex). Brisk trade in Doncaster tickets. Some people were taking a fair amount of time to be processed

One person on phones. One selling to public.

I bought 2 tickets for the Spurs games. For 2 mates who couldn't make it down today. I was told Spurs nearly sold out.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Well I have a purchase history which was showing in my online history but the system kept telling me I didn't qualify but when I got through to the Ticket Office they very efficiently confirmed that I did and allowed me to buy one ticket over the phone. And I wasn't the only one as evidenced within this thread.

So there was something wrong with your account ?!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thats good to hear. There will be plenty of Spurs fans 'mingling' amongst us I bet!!

They will have to have a history of buying BHA tickets in the last 3 years. I asked for another mate who was just interested in coming and they said no. The two guys I bought tickets for are STHs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here