Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Oh yes you do. In the shop today at least two people were turned away because they weren't on the database. Rather 'stupidly' (I don't mean 'stupidly' but I can't think of another word) one woman was trying to buy Spurs, not Donny tickets as there are still some left. However because she had no recent purchase history it was a classic case of 'the computer says no'. As she pointed out how was she ever going to get a purchase history if she wasn't allowed to buy tickets?

Strange as I know two people who registered through the ticket website and bought tickets 2 mins later for the Spurs game, having never previously been to a Brighton game or been on the system for any reason

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If people do B then C won't be possible.

This is EXACTLY what I said on the Donny away tickets thread.

I did also make this observation in my post. Of course it's possible you don't buy from Donny, and still too many are sold to split. Then you would be peeved!

Not exactly. At the moment they only have a thousand, so currently impossible to go over the threshold. If they've sold say 800 and a load of Brighton fans buy tickets, then it'll give the false impression there's a huge demand, ask for more tickets and then there'll be a problem.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
How come Spurs tickets aren't online anymore? I guess it's the only way to stop Spurs fans getting in the home ends. As for Doncaster I guess it rewards the more loyal fans.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just got a ticket for my brother so he'll be a happy chappy.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Decided to drive the the Amex instead of sorting membership numbers on the phone. Very helpful lady and I now have three tickets in my hand !!!! Anyone within driving distance should consider going as there is barely a queue and they do all the work for you.

:flamebounpunk::cheers::rock::falmer::ascarf::bounce::bhasign:

Roll on the 6th.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Someone I know has got a ticket for the Donnie game,and he's only been a supporter for 53 years. Bloomin' newbies.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So is anyone else slightly concerned about how easy it is to get a ticket for this game, which is probably going to be the most popular game all season? Maybe we aren't going to be full every game after all?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So is anyone else slightly concerned about how easy it is to get a ticket for this game, which is probably going to be the most popular game all season? Maybe we aren't going to be full every game after all?

It might be the opener but doubt it'll be the most popular, Birmingham, West Ham, Palace, Leeds games are all likely to be more popular I expect for right or wrong reasons.

Also, as Bozza said with c 18,000 already with tickets I guess it shouldn't really be a suprise that it hasn't been so manic.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost

Am I worried that the most committed Brighton fans with their ears to the ground have managed to get tickets for this with ease? No, not in the slightest. It'll sell out soon enough.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It might be the opener but doubt it'll be the most popular, Birmingham, West Ham, Palace, Leeds games are all likely to be more popular I expect for right or wrong reasons.
Can't agree with that. There are people coming from all over the world for it. Loads of people who don't even support Brighton want to go and more of the comps will be used than normal so less general sale tickets.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Just no pleasing some people. They moan when they can't get online and the system grinds to a halt, and then moan when it all goes smoothly ....

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
Can anyone help, I keep getting this message when booking online:

•A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the product '<<<pre_req>>>'. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket.

Thanks

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Also, as Bozza said with c 18,000 already with tickets I guess it shouldn't really be a suprise that it hasn't been so manic.

Cant see that happening at all. Why would Leeds at home on a Friday night (and on the TV) be more popular than the first ever game at the new stadium after 14 years of waiting? Or Birmingham or West Ham? No way. Palace perhaps, and maybe if we are in with a chance of promotion the last few games, but the Doncaster game should be about as popular as they get.

As I've said before, I think increasing the capacity too early would be a mistake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here