Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I just logged in to have a look, got in pretty much 1st time. Hopefully this will finally put to bed this myth about all these long term loyal supporters who couldn't afford season tickets missing on going to the Amex.

Same. Very easy to log on. No real excuses unless you are under General Anaesthetic currently!!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
As a season ticket holder, I tried logging in just to see if I could do it. Took me about 10 mins but i got in, I put 2 in the west and 2 in the east i my basket before i cleared it and logged out so tickets are still available, good luck!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So how long before people start coming on here and whinging that they went to Gillingham etc etc and have missed out on tickets to the first game because of all these new fans etc etc etc?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I just logged in to have a look, got in pretty much 1st time. Hopefully this will finally put to bed this myth about all these long term loyal supporters who couldn't afford season tickets missing on going to the Amex.

Make's you wonder whether we do need a 32k capacity after all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So how long before people start coming on here and whinging that they went to Gillingham etc etc and have missed out on tickets to the first game because of all these new fans etc etc etc?

I think you had to have purchased a ticket in the last three years, so where does the new fans label start

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
gone from position 60 to position 11 in phone queue!

tried buying on site just after 9:30, but got some error message at the last stage of the transaction, and whenever I tried again, it kept saying that I'd already booked some?! I never got any confirmation so not giving up!

I better get some via the phone! :(

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I don't think we do, I think it would be half empty a lot of the time. That said, I didn't think we'd sell any more then 15,000 season tickets max.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You don't need purchase history to buy tickets

There is certainly some form of qualification verification taking place...

To test it I registered an account this morning. I was able to login, select the game and add a ticket to the basket. I couldn't proceed to the checkout due to the whole 'prerequisite product' shennanigans.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
itl take a while to win back supporters to the level of the 70s.if of course it ever reaches that level again

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
There is certainly some form of qualification verification taking place...

To test it I registered an account this morning. I was able to login, select the game and add a ticket to the basket. I couldn't proceed to the checkout due to the whole 'prerequisite product' shennanigans.

Sorry, I meant F&F don't need purchase history. Maybe the actual purchaser does then ? Don't see the point in that.

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove

I think some of it was just season ticket selling through scaring people. i wonder how many season ticket holders are going to every game - Ive heard a lot say they wont be but just wanted to be sure they could get a seat when they wanted. Wonder how empty it will be for small club games?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry, I meant F&F don't need purchase history. Maybe the actual purchaser does then ? Don't see the point in that.

Just tried that as well - added the newbie to my F&F and tried to buy a ticket for them using my account. Rejected again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here