Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That site is getting hammered at the moment. The whole world seems to be trying to get tickets!

gully is my god

Apr 13, 2011
Hove
Phone queue position 18. Just waiting for the inevitable getting through, giving my details, being told i don't meet the requirements, explaining that this is untrue and there are games missing/incorrectly listed, and being told there is nothing they can do before they hang up

all of my previous games are listed as pend and i got tickets - i think thats how all previous games are as your actual attendance wasnt checked. dont worry, youll get them!!!!!!!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Phone queue position 18. Just waiting for the inevitable getting through, giving my details, being told i don't meet the requirements, explaining that this is untrue and there are games missing/incorrectly listed, and being told there is nothing they can do before they hang up

i'll get this i don't know my number or my sons junior member number so could be holding on for nothing 31 now

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
all of my previous games are listed as pend and i got tickets - i think thats how all previous games are as your actual attendance wasnt checked. dont worry, youll get them!!!!!!!

I'm bracing myself for bad news.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
You may not want to hear this but i logged in at 9.55 and after about 10 refereshes got into the system and had my ticket by 10am. Maybe I was just lucky but I am extremely happy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Logged on straight away, and I don't even WANT Donny tix (already got those as STH). Was trying to buy for Spurs, but that's not now listed, so I'll have to do it over the phone when the Donny rush dies down.

We could obviously sell another 10k tickets for this game, if we had capacity. But on the other hand, those who are organised are not up against another 18k true fans to get one. It might not be as bad as everyone is thinking......

Options if you are unlucky:-

A) I reckon there is a good chance that a cpl of hundred extra might become available if some of the comps are not needed (aka Sheff Wed, SCC last season)
B) You could try buying from Donny when their tix go on sale on general sale on Wednesday
C) You could wait and see if Donny do not need the other half of the South, so another 1000 tix (less likely if BHA fill it up -oh what to do!)
D) Try the ticket exchange. If I wasn't going, I think I would be happy to give my smartcard to a decent poster on here with history. £10 refundable Paypal deposit in case they lose/dont return card.

So glad I have my ST!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the product '<<<pre_req>>>'. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket. "

Wait, is it basically telling me I've not met the criteria of buying a ticket in the last three years? If so that is untrue

I got that for one of the two people I had to get tickets for, so I ended up only getting one.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My two sons are Gullys Gang members but it won't recognise their numbers and nor will it allow me to register them as their details already exist - how do I get their new numbers ?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
got my tickets yes i can't beleive it i'm going to be there for the first game of the season now i'm EXCITED

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here