Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Donny Rovers General Sale Tickets Online NOW**

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
They will have to have a history of buying BHA tickets in the last 3 years. I asked for another mate who was just interested in coming and they said no. The two guys I bought tickets for are STHs

When they were on sale online you could buy tickets for anybody so long as they had a fan number. I expect that's why they're not online anymore. There will be many who have tickets who have never been to watch Brighton before. Which is fine

bobbab5

Sep 5, 2003
Ely, Cambs.
I bought a ticket this morning and got the confirmation from the website but so far have not received an e-mail confirmation, should I be worried?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I bought a ticket this morning and got the confirmation from the website but so far have not received an e-mail confirmation, should I be worried?

I got my e-mail confirmation straight away, might be worth checking your spam/junk folder.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Indeed so many Albion supporters have bought season tickets that there aren't that many left on the database that have bought in the last 3 years. So perhaps all this talk is filling in corners and getting 30k every week is a bit optimistic at this stage. For us non ST holders who can only go a few times a season its a relief we will be able to see some football at Falmer this season. The priority is to hang onto the 13,000 ST's have appeared from nowhere..

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Indeed so many Albion supporters have bought season tickets that there aren't that many left on the database that have bought in the last 3 years. So perhaps all this talk is filling in corners and getting 30k every week is a bit optimistic at this stage. For us non ST holders who can only go a few times a season its a relief we will be able to see some football at Falmer this season. The priority is to hang onto the 13,000 ST's have appeared from nowhere..

Christ on a bike I just don't buy into this view at all. IMO the majority of these additional people have not just 'appeared from nowhere'. I know five people who are STH this season at the Amex who were never STH at either Withdean or Gillingham (but went to games). A couple of them were STH at the Goldstone and the others have supported the team to varying degrees from the 'odd game' right up to one person I know who watched the team away from home more times each year than at the Withdean. What has made them (and me) go for an ST this season is obvious - the Amex. But you're right, the priority would be to hold on to the new STH and build from there.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the product '<<<pre_req>>>'. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket. "

Wait, is it basically telling me I've not met the criteria of buying a ticket in the last three years? If so that is untrue

Problems with online ticketing. I was the same as you. Could get no further than checkout but hung on the phone for an hour and they confirmed the website was struggling and I really did qualify so bought one over the phone.

Christ on a bike I just don't buy into this view at all. IMO the majority of these additional people have not just 'appeared from nowhere'. I know five people who are STH this season at the Amex who were never STH at either Withdean or Gillingham (but went to games). A couple of them were STH at the Goldstone and the others have supported the team to varying degrees from the 'odd game' right up to one person I know who watched the team away from home more times each year than at the Withdean. What has made them (and me) go for an ST this season is obvious - the Amex. But you're right, the priority would be to hold on to the new STH and build from there.

Do we not have a 3000 wait list for ST now?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Anyone else surprised it hasn't sold out yet?
I thought they would,ve been snapped up easy until all this tosh about buying tickets in the last 3 years and not to mention waiting for god knows how long.

Surely general sale should be general sale without all these ifs and buts:facepalm:

Dread to think of how many people have been rejected today???

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Just a thought. If you don't qualify to buy tickets because of the 3 year rule. How will you ever qualify? Is that it for life?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just a thought. If you don't qualify to buy tickets because of the 3 year rule. How will you ever qualify? Is that it for life?

You're the second person to ask in this thread and it wasn't amusing the first time. It's clearly just for the first games at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here