Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Dominic Cummings v H&SC and S&T select committees *Official Match Thread*

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Yet again we can only reflect and wonder what might have been if the numerous social media experts who have an inordinate amount of spare time despite their obvious (google based/confirmation biased) knowledge going untapped at a time of national crisis were running the country we would have barely noticed Covid as a health or economic issue :wink:

And we can only shudder to think how all of this would have panned out if Jezzbolah and his rabid band of anti semites had stormed to power in 2019....**** my old daisies...I need a lie down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
And we can only shudder to think how all of this would have panned out if Jezzbolah and his rabid band of anti semites had stormed to power in 2019....**** my old daisies...I need a lie down.

Dianne Abbott would have had it sorted wouldn't she :nono:
Regards
DF

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Cummings needs to provide proof. Similarly, Hancock cannot get away with saying "my recollection is". Were the meetings in which these alleged lies and comments made not minuted, or recorded and transcribed? I find it hard to believe that they were not. Without evidence, this is just a vast mud slinging exercise which will have no weight in any inquiry, public or otherwise.

To be fair Cummings has been preparing this from the day he left. Hancock had less than a day

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I didn't need Dominic Cummings to tell me what I already knew about Johnson, Hancock and the rest of the totally hapless bunch of crooks regarding Covid and everything else they get their grubby hands on.
It's clear every day, Cummings just confirmed it.
Hancock and Johnson would be the worlds worst poker players, both as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.
The trouble is that the public don't give a shit, too busy getting all their current affairs from Facebook, Twitter and the queue outside the tattoo parlours.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Indeed, top management in the public sector seem to muddle their way from one job to another,ballsing things up on the way,often with a promotion and a pay rise, the amount of knob jockeys I’ve attempted to trained up over the years, they could not find their arses in the dark with a torch.

Is this now acceptable again?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You seem to have posted this on the wrong thread, you are making things up and them claiming they were said by other people again. This thread is about the lies that Cummings claims were made by Johnson and Hancock in No 10 and the complete lack of a denial from them both.

Have a look for a thread with 'fantasy' in the title and your post will fit right in.

Hope this helps and good luck with the job hunting :thumbsup:

Continuing dreary Bearpit bollox (your control freakery issues/obsession with me) is now a hanging offence on the BB ... [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] and the moderating 'team' will be furious with you :p

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How did I know it wouldn’t be long before you ex-Bear Pitters were squabbling amongst yourselves and indulging in petty point scoring.

So tedious, all of you. I’m off to make some dinner then I’ll be doing some thread bans. Just PM each other FFS and keep it off here.

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

That's a difficult one, Obviously tens of thousands of people would still be alive but those poor Billionaires wouldn't have added to their fortunes.

Jan 30, 2008
I didn't need Dominic Cummings to tell me what I already knew about Johnson, Hancock and the rest of the totally hapless bunch of crooks regarding Covid and everything else they get their grubby hands on.
It's clear every day, Cummings just confirmed it.
Hancock and Johnson would be the worlds worst poker players, both as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo.
The trouble is that the public don't give a shit, too busy getting all their current affairs from Facebook, Twitter and the queue outside the tattoo parlours.

Did you complain about your covid vaccine when you got jabbed :dunce:
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Only proves that the thought had occurred to them that there may be the need to let some people die. It does not prove, for example, that Hancock lied to the cabinet.

So, in conclusion, you'd like more proof that the three people calling the shots back then were lying, even though at least one and possibly two of them are lying now and all of them have lied in the past?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Cummings needs to provide proof. Similarly, Hancock cannot get away with saying "my recollection is". Were the meetings in which these alleged lies and comments made not minuted, or recorded and transcribed? I find it hard to believe that they were not. Without evidence, this is just a vast mud slinging exercise which will have no weight in any inquiry, public or otherwise.

So unless you have cast iron proof you're prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to a compulsive liar?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
‘Most’ is true as your link shows we have the 11th highest death rate per 100 000 out of 31 European countries. Not so long ago people on NSC were incorrectly claiming our death rate was the worst in Europe which wasn’t correct.

We fair less well compared to European union members. Italy and Belgium have much worse figures than our own but Germany & France managed the pandemic better or is that too simplified?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
How did I know it wouldn’t be long before you ex-Bear Pitters were squabbling amongst yourselves and indulging in petty point scoring.

So tedious, all of you. I’m off to make some dinner then I’ll be doing some thread bans. Just PM each other FFS and keep it off here.

Agh, come on, it’s healthy debate...nobody has got nasty..

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
So, in conclusion, you'd like more proof that the three people calling the shots back then were lying, even though at least one and possibly two of them are lying now and all of them have lied in the past?

So unless you have cast iron proof you're prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to a compulsive liar?

Will the inquiry not require proof then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here