Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone still think the McCanns are innocent ?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I think the Police are desperate to look like they are acheiving something and mistakes will be made when thats the case.

After 25 days of Maddie being missing the worlds press were following their every move. Does anyone serioulsy believe they hired a car, picked up a body and drove it around without anyone noticing?

I think the Police are desperate to look like they are acheiving something and mistakes will be made when thats the case.

After 25 days of Maddie being missing the worlds press were following their every move. Does anyone serioulsy believe they hired a car, picked up a body and drove it around without anyone noticing?

They hired the car the day before they flew to Rome to see his Papalness.
So who drove the car while they were away?
Other family members?
Strange that you need to hire a car in one country when you are in another country eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Switch over as soon as it comes on tv or the news, bored now

I spend a lot of time channel hopping at the moment

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Well for what it's worth, I reckon the BUTLER did it.

The whole thing has gone from media circus to freak show and it's disgusting.

Not only that, it's now very BORING.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and apparently, they want to use all the money that people donated to FIND her, to pay their LAWYERS

that is completely wrong - especially if they are guilty!

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
and apparently, they want to use all the money that people donated to FIND her, to pay their LAWYERS

Where did you hear ithat. If thats true its an absolute disgrace.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

What news were you watching? On the bbc a few nights ago they vehemently claimed that would not happen!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I have no right to presume anything about them - any decision I might make about them would be based on information given to me by the media...and rumour and speculation by others...

Trial by media isn't yet legal one hopes...

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Who goes jogging two days after their daughter disappears? All along that is the image that has stuck in my mind. When she first went missing, GMTV showed them out jogging, I think they said to try to maintain a sense of normality. I know as a parent how I would feel and that would be the last thing on my mind. I've said all along I thought they had something to do with it.

HOWEVER I do go along with the innocent until proven guilty maxim and am totally anti national newspapers running opinion polls and the like. Speculation and conjecture will always be present in cases like this, but those type of things are in bad taste.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Who goes jogging two days after their daughter disappears? All along that is the image that has stuck in my mind. When she first went missing, GMTV showed them out jogging, I think they said to try to maintain a sense of normality. I know as a parent how I would feel and that would be the last thing on my mind. I've said all along I thought they had something to do with it.

HOWEVER I do go along with the innocent until proven guilty maxim and am totally anti national newspapers running opinion polls and the like. Speculation and conjecture will always be present in cases like this, but those type of things are in bad taste.

I never saw them doing this, but (and I make no judgement on innocence or guilt), 48 hours in that kind of stress, probably without sleep, I can imagine that you might want to do anything, just to get away from it for a few minutes, even to be on your own to think things through.

What news were you watching? On the bbc a few nights ago they vehemently claimed that would not happen!

The trustees are meeting today - they're expected to give the go-ahead for the money to be used for legal fees
(seeing as they are McCann family or friends it isn't much of a shocker is it?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I never saw them doing this, but (and I make no judgement on innocence or guilt), 48 hours in that kind of stress, probably without sleep, I can imagine that you might want to do anything, just to get away from it for a few minutes, even to be on your own to think things through.

You may well be right and they seem pretty calm and controlled rational people. I just know how I would feel as a parent and I would be absolutely beside myself. I'd be out looking for them if it was my child just to give me a sense that I was doing something positive.

I wonder what some of the people posting on here (some holier than thou) would say and do if god forbid something like this happened to them?

I personaly don't think the parents are involved but just hope that in time there is some sort of conclusive line that can br drawn under this although I suspect that may never be the case.

Don't forget that whoever was involved, there is a small child either dead or worse and she didn't deserve this - no kid does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here