Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone still think the McCanns are innocent ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's somewhat curious to hear how they react under changed circumstances.
If it were me, I'd be gaining in anger at the Portuguese fuzz - but they seem to be readying to fight the charges - which makes me suspicious that there may be some fire behind the smoke.

They do seem to be making some bad decisions now. Like sueing one particular Portuguese newspaper with a big-money lawyer - now that half the Western world's media seems to be gravitating towards the idea that they may have done it. The lawyers will take their money and the McCanns may well end up homeless as a result of the fees.

Don't believe in their guilt at all meself. Fell sure they have now taken their eye off the ball. It's not now about finding Maddie, it's about the McCanns having to prove their innocence.

What a horrible mess.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes, I believe they are innocent. The longer the case drags on and the absence of Madeleine or a body (I hope not), then the Portuguese are going to be under pressure to get a result, whether it be the right one or not.

It does seem that there is a portion of society that wants them to be guilty.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I don't think they did it purely because I can't think of a way they got rid of the body.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here