• Yes

Votes: 41 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 66.1%

• Total voters

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
You're not wrong.

In your opinion he is not wrong - because he agrees with you. And that is why your spiteful posts get so much response. The world may be black and white in your implistic, cosy little environment.

Does Poyet get things wrong? Yes
Has he made errors with transfers - in and out? Yes
Could he managed some of his PR better with the media? Yes
Have we put in some annoyingly weedy performances in big games? Yes

Is he therefore a 'filthy liar'?

No.

And that is what riles me, and many others about your childlike simplicity you irksome little irrelevant tool. Only in the world of the most unctious, intellectually challenged twerp, does such 'logic' stack up.

You seem to be so desperate for attention that you cannot raise a point with some sort of measured, thoughtful correspondence or post. It always needs to be a new thread, a provocative title and then a brainless vomit of words, spattered with no thought or context, all over this forum.

It is not that you may not have a point - in that some of Poyet's efforts could have either been better handled, or better judged in his dealings with the media.

But like the impotent little nomark you are, you cannot abide any sort of considered thought. Your very being must twitch with anticipation as those overworked fingers hammer away at your keyboard with the latest update from the sanatorium.

You are a long-term poster on here and I respect your right to have an opinion. As such as I am passing on my opinion. You are a berk of the highest and most desperate degree.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
another nut for the "ignore user" button

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a mate who may say he "can't afford to go out", or similar.

He earns a decent salary and has minimal outgoings. He likes to save a decent portion of his monthly take home, and he does that before he spends anything. As such, when he says "can't afford" he genuinely means it in terms of how he manages his money. If I were in his shoes, I'd be different, and have a different definition of affordability.

Let's be clear: if we had wanted to keep Murray, we would have done. Maybe we "couldn't afford him" because of the money being budgeted for the incoming players. For example maybe Gus had decided he could afford the small, nippy, quick-footed Hoskins who gave our defence the run-around at Bristol Rovers and would sacrifice Murray to get him.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
In your opinion he is not wrong - because he agrees with you. And that is why your spiteful posts get so much response. The world may be black and white in your implistic, cosy little environment.

Does Poyet get things wrong? Yes
Has he made errors with transfers - in and out? Yes
Could he managed some of his PR better with the media? Yes
Have we put in some annoyingly weedy performances in big games? Yes

Is he therefore a 'filthy liar'?

No.

And that is what riles me, and many others about your childlike simplicity you irksome little irrelevant tool. Only in the world of the most unctious, intellectually challenged twerp, does such 'logic' stack up.

You seem to be so desperate for attention that you cannot raise a point with some sort of measured, thoughtful correspondence or post. It always needs to be a new thread, a provocative title and then a brainless vomit of words, spattered with no thought or context, all over this forum.

It is not that you may not have a point - in that some of Poyet's efforts could have either been better handled, or better judged in his dealings with the media.

But like the impotent little nomark you are, you cannot abide any sort of considered thought. Your very being must twitch with anticipation as those overworked fingers hammer away at your keyboard with the latest update from the sanatorium.

You are a long-term poster on here and I respect your right to have an opinion. As such as I am passing on my opinion. You are a berk of the highest and most desperate degree.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: hello there .........great start.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
"Thats all he's done to date".

What a ridiculous comment. He has had 2 full seasons. In the first he won the league. In the second he almost got us in the playoffs.

Last year I said survival was our target. I don't care if thats boring and a cliche, but it was our number one target. He achieved it with ease, unearthered an absolute gem in Buckley and has formed a very good team for a proper push at the playoffs this year.

Honestly, you have COMPLTELY lost context. completely.

Stephenson unearthed Buckley as you put it...he also was the one who bought in Hoskins.Haven't you ever wondered why Buckley was in out, bench or first one off last season???...and as for Hoskins ,,he always gets a fair crack of the whip doesn't he???

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

What a ridiculous comment. He has had 2 full seasons. In the first he won the league. In the second he almost got us in the playoffs.

Last year I said survival was our target. I don't care if thats boring and a cliche, but it was our number one target. He achieved it with ease, unearthered an absolute gem in Buckley and has formed a very good team for a proper push at the playoffs this year.

spot on :thumbsup:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The thing is, I can imagine WW sitting at his computer typing frantically with a look of utter joy on his face at the latest HILARIOUS thread that he has started....and then just sitting there hitting refresh whilst trembling with anticipation.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
and as for Hoskins ,,he always gets a fair crack of the whip doesn't he???

Haha! amazing. His legs were absolutely SCREWED last year. He wasn't training properly.

He got injured AGAIN when he went out on loan.

At least get the facts down before you post a stupid remark.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

100% agree. We are only just out of November, 2 pts off the playoffs, only Palace have lost less games than us in the entire league. This season was always going to be tougher with teams having more of an idea of how to play against us, but we've been still competing. The team is coming together nicely in my book.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Let's be clear: if we had wanted to keep Murray, we would have done. Maybe we "couldn't afford him" because of the money being budgeted for the incoming players. For example maybe Gus had decided he could afford the small, nippy, quick-footed Hoskins who gave our defence the run-around at Bristol Rovers and would sacrifice Murray to get him.

This is pretty much what I heard.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If this will probably back up WWs point. Gus will constanty say we are "very close" to the signing "one one that can make a difference" or the the "gem". The window will close and we still won't have a Murray type player, because it was "complicated". Heard the same bollocks for 2 years

Most managers talk bollx at times ..quite a lot of the questions they get asked are bollx too lol

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Stephenson unearthed Buckley as you put it...he also was the one who bought in Hoskins.Haven't you ever wondered why Buckley was in out, bench or first one off last season???...and as for Hoskins ,,he always gets a fair crack of the whip doesn't he???

So Ste

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is it not known as 'economical with the truth'. All the top mgrs are the same. If he was telling the truth all the time we would be saying he was naive.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is it not known as 'economical with the truth'. All the top mgrs are the same. If he was telling the truth all the time we would be saying he was naive.

being economical with the truth to keep injuries under wraps = understandable.

lying to keep his supporters on side = disgusting.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ho hum!

Having now watched the whole game I cannot understand what all the fuss is about. We lost to a bloody good team (see form) because we went down to ten men after 6 mins and then were unlucky with pens. Not really a suprise or rocket science is it and certainly not the time to be having a go. Murray scored a penalty (yes we could do with a penalty taker) and a header when he was unmarked and when we were a man short... doesnt mean he would have come anywhere near scoring against eleven men. The evidence from Saturday is quite clearly tainted.

WW has a point and although he deliberatly riles people up hes not the first or last. INMHO Gus is doing a grand job. He might have got Muzza wrong I agree but I wonder if Muzza would ever have been as effective with us considering the way the Albion play. What I do know is any thread like this is pure speculation and really a waste of time. Judge us now on the players weve got in the style we play. Muzza is gone end of.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

In which case, Gus made an error in deciding he couldn't afford Murray. He under-rated him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Best post in the thread, by some way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here